Alchemist of the Four Suits

Deity Mitsu

This card has the most original effect I've ever put on a card,hands down. I could see this as a revolution to risky players who use a lot of luck in their game.Heres my card,please rate and comment.Reps and points are greatly appreciated!

alchemistofthe4suits.jpg

"When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, select 13 differently numbered playing cards from Ace to King. Your opponent must shuffle the cards and place them all face-down. Flip 1 card face-up. Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with Level Stars equal to the number on the card you flipped. If you flipped a King,Queen,Jack or Ace, Special Summon any Level monster from your Deck."

It's very good, but it's too specific Deck-style oriented for my liking. But, its still very weel worded, easy to understand and it promises everything you said it would, so 9/10

Edit: It's wierd you made a card like this, since you don't have a set of cards that fit the qualifications, but it could be used by other people in Decks that would help. <-- Comment Withdrawn

Archived