What is the best movies you've ever seen and why?

caner5000

Not in order

1- The Dark Knight

2- The Star Wars original trilogy

3- LoTR

4- Breach

5- A Beautiful Mind

6- Good Will Hunting

7- The Kite Runner

8- Hotel Rwanda

9- Stranger than Fiction

10- the Bourne series

11- Juno

12- Across the Universe

13- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

There are more, but these are the top.

2many 2 name out really...

some just off top of my head..

The Dark Knight : Heath Ledger's performance was epic, film had good twists, good action and was just an awesome movie..

Superbad : Was just a really funny film.

Goodfellas : An absolute classic. A really good film with brilliant performances from Robert de Niro,Ray Liotta and Joe Pesci just a good look at the mafia..

Braveheart : What a film. Thats all i have to say.

lots and lots more but i would fill the page lol...

The Dark Knight: The characterization was great, everybody had a key role in the movie and even the detective. Visually it was great; especially the Joker in IMAX. Harvey/Two Face was both good and tragic. Rachel's death was completely uncalled for even Gordon's fake death was a shock when I first saw it. Then you have Batman's detective skills and the Jokers madness, also the pencil trick was funny as hell.

I should probably watch more films.

For me:

Death Note 2: The Last Name.

I love how Kenichi Matsuyama was playing L he was perfect, he had L down to a T. Plus the way L got around not falling into Light's trap was pretty WTF the first time I saw it. L's death was one of those aw moments. (Which they ruined by making Death Note 3: L Change The World)

Little Shop Of Horrors (Musical Edition)

Singing Man Eating Plant, need I say more? Songs were really catchy and I like how it built up and improved the non-musicial edition. (It had a happy ending, unlike the original where the Plant (who was nameless) ate the main character.)

Van Hellsing

I can't explain why, but I just <3 it.

Archived