Print Screen-taken images can't ulpoad ?

un-human

Question

I don't know if this is the right place to post this lol, but i think it is :O

Anyway, i need help with something regarding 'ulpoading image' on your card. You se, i am currently making an '(naruto) Orochimaru deck' and am at about 32/40 cards. i was bit borred so i thought why not make an '(naruto) Akatsuki card set' ? So i did. i am now at 'Akatsuki Kakuzu' (in the anime series he had 5 hearts, 1 being his own original heart and 4 beast-like creatures made out of a bunch of 'cables' and they each contain a heart of theyr own, which kakuzu can inplant in his body to make him alive once more if killed.) and so i wanted not to only make Kakuzu but also his 4 other beasts containing those 4 other hearts. However, there ARN'T ANY PICS of those 4 beasts ANYWHERE on the net, i think. Cause i looked everywhere and havn't found any good ones of each one of them, since i don't want a pic of all 4 of them together.

ANYWAY...this has nothing to do with my question and you don't have to know anything of Naruto to answer my question SORRY lol. What i want to ask is... ' Why can't i ulpoad any pictures i have taken with Print Screen ?' I tried to capture those 4 beasts on print Screen by playing a vid from the episode where they were shown, but i can't ulpoad it. It just says : 'Error : File must be an image.' Anyone knows ? if somebody can help pls do, i am realy sad about this :(!!

7 answers to this question

if YCMaker shows an error for a card i want to upload i just 'print screen' it and save it in paint as a .PNG.

then i jsut upload it myself via imageshack.

iwhereas the same applies to capturing images from videos etc. print screen, save to paint as PNG. and upload via YCMaker or imageshack.

if YCMaker shows an error for a card i want to upload i just 'print screen' it and save it in paint as a .PNG.

then i jsut upload it myself via imageshack.

iwhereas the same applies to capturing images from videos etc. print screen' date=' save to paint as PNG. and upload via YCMaker or imageshack.

[/quote']

thank you very much, i will try that :O

Dude it worked :D:D, although i had to save it as a GIF file instead of PNG..but still without you i would never had thought of it how stupid of me :O well thank you very much!

Have you tried pasting it into a program such as paint and saving it.

oo oops im sorry if you didn't get that part lol, i did. i first selected the screen of the vid ufcurse (otherwise you would se my entire screen isntead of that of the video player) and saved that. than i selected that file with Image ulpoader from this site and than it says that stupid error.

Archived