Mario Kart Wii

Arioreo

It's a pretty decent game' date=' but it could have been a lot more.

[/quote']

Well, decent is a bit of an understatement. Mainly because you can actually make things a bit more fair by editing the items (choose balance, which is default, strategic, which more or less gets rid of the match changing weapons, aggressive, which makes all war, and none) in the Rules (I don't think you can do that online, though. :P). Still, I do agree that it could have been more.

I don't like how the Mini Turbos work in this game. It was better in the other games...

You can take a good number of whiners out there for that. The original kind of mini-turboing allows people to use a technique known as snaking (I think), which you could say is a technique that paralells Wave Dashing in Melee. Whiners began complaining that snaking was cheating in MKDS, so eventually Nintendo took it out.

I don't like how the Mini Turbos work in this game. It was better in the other games...

You can take a good number of whiners out there for that. The original kind of mini-turboing allows people to use a technique known as snaking (I think)' date=' which you could say is a technique that paralells Wave Dashing in Melee. Whiners began complaining that snaking was cheating in MKDS, so eventually Nintendo took it out.

[/quote']

I remember all about that. It's funny how they whined about it being cheated, yet it was just a part of the actual gameplay. It's not their fault that players used an advanced technique to their advantage. It's called SKILL!!! XD

Archived