AdventureQuest

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

I am surprised that since there is a few AE fans here I haven't seen this topic. But whatever...

Yesterday the Dragonslayer Class got a total revamp. Which I personally think is awesome. Because even at my level (99), its is useful every now and again when fighting Dragons. (Those who play will know the specifics here).

[spoiler=Dragonslayer]

28utvsx.png

Yeah... New Golden DragonSlayer Eclipse armor.

Anyway...

Discuss AdventureQuest in general. Or the new release.

Also, if you have info on the Tendrils Armor, it would be appreciated.

Guest JoshIcy

Yeah. The only problem is that I am trying to complete the quest to get the new shield/sword.

But I can't for some odd reason. Maybe it's because I don't use the Vayu Plate enough or what... But I am going for it again.

I am surprised that since there is a few AE fans here I haven't seen this topic. But whatever...

Yesterday the Dragonslayer Class got a total revamp. Which I personally think is awesome. Because even at my level (99)' date=' its is useful every now and again when fighting Dragons. (Those who play will know the specifics here).

[spoiler=Dragonslayer']

28utvsx.png

p><p>I

New DS is terribad. =(

This is Tendril Armor:

Tendril Plate

Picture : click me

Price: 3,700 Tokens

Sellback: 3,300 Z-Tokens for the first 48 hours, then 1,850 Z-Tokens

Level: 60

Element: Energy

Base Defenses

Melee: 40

Ranged: 41

Magic: 42

Elemental Modifiers

Fire: 90

Water: 130

Wind: 100

Ice: 100

Earth: 90

Energy: 69

Light: 90

Darkness: 100

DESCRIPTION

This armor of Drakel design is forged of emerald steel and is given extra power by whipping tentacles of energy! As powerful as a regular level 73 armor.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/812/tendralsqe8.jpg' alt='tendralsqe8.jpg'>

Don't know the attack stats yet. =/

I remember when AQ first came out. Jeeze, it was jank back then. All the monsters were ridiculously buff.....

But at the same time, you could get ice katana at level 32, demon flame steed at like 50, and ice dragon baby at 53-ish. XD

AERODU FTW!! Anyone here a fellow Aeroduian? =D

Why, yes I am.

Guest JoshIcy

New DS is terrigood.

You use it like the Beastmaster, only for Dragons. You build up SP, use the STR etc reduction skills (since they last the whole fight), and then the Call Forth Skills. But immediately switch back.

HELLZ YEAH!

New DS is terrigood.

You use it like the Beastmaster' date=' only for Dragons. You build up SP, use the STR etc reduction skills (since they last the whole fight), and then the Call Forth Skills. But immediately switch back.[/quote']

Half of new DS's skills only work for Dracolichs and Werewolves, which makes no sense and are useless since Dracoliches and Werewolves are pushovers. Ubers or just decent offensive LV60-90 armors do a much better job for generally attacking dragons, old DS is much better in that you can just use CFtFD and Dragon Poison and switch to your offensive armor.

Poison does over 200 damage per turn to the big dragons that force you to use a strategy in the first place, like Dweezel, UAD, and UMAD. If used at the start of the battle vs. UAD, it does around 500 per turn the first few turns, around 1000 per turn the first few turns vs. UMAD. It does considerable damage. You're better off just using a good defensive armor than reducing your opponent's damage with new DS's skills imo.

I used to play it a while back, but like many, got bored with it. I remember I was a Lycan, (I liked transforming from time to time), and got to a pretty decently high level.

Last week I started a new file because I can't remember my old log-in information (I think it was on an old address anyway), so yeah. =/ Not doing too well at the moment.

Guest JoshIcy

I used to play it a while back' date=' but like many, got bored with it. I remember I was a Lycan, (I liked transforming from time to time), and got to a pretty decently high level.

Last week I started a new file because I can't remember my old log-in information (I think it was on an old address anyway), so yeah. =/ Not doing too well at the moment.

[/quote']

Lol. I'd seriously suggest paying for the X-Guardianship... Saves login time etc.

Why' date=' yes I am.

[/quote']

*LeGasp* NO WAI OMGAKITTY is one? ... We pwn

New DS is terrigood.

You use it like the Beastmaster' date=' only for Dragons. You build up SP, use the STR etc reduction skills (since they last the whole fight), and then the Call Forth Skills. But immediately switch back.

[/quote']

Nice, so they basically deshamed D-Slayers? They sound like Dracomancers in a way.

HELLZ YEAH!

W00T! AERODU FTW!!

New DS is terrigood.

You use it like the Beastmaster' date=' only for Dragons. You build up SP, use the STR etc reduction skills (since they last the whole fight), and then the Call Forth Skills. But immediately switch back.[/quote']

Half of new DS's skills only work for Dracolichs and Werewolves, which makes no sense and are useless since Dracoliches and Werewolves are pushovers. Ubers or just decent offensive LV60-90 armors do a much better job for generally attacking dragons, old DS is much better in that you can just use CFtFD and Dragon Poison and switch to your offensive armor.

Ok, this is sounding like VS. And that class sucked.

Guest JoshIcy

Lol. Well, I like it. Alot :D... No matter what anyone says >=[

And... Yeah...

I always end up on 2 Dracoswordmistress' or Gravis x_x... I can never beat that quest...

Guest JoshIcy

AdventureQuest? Don't get me wrong' date=' but it really stinks. Graphics are terrible. I prefer DragonFable.

[/quote']

No it doesn't o.O... The engine is more refined than Dragonfable. And much older.

I played this since Dragonfable was just a WAQ during certain wars. Barely even a concept at the time. And the AE Team, not knowing where they would go. (When Guardianship was $5).

Also, this topic is about AQ. And if you don't like it/think it stinks. Go make a DF topic or something, and keep the hate off this topic. As I do know full aware of the people who dis/like this game.

Archived