1x Nobleman of Crossout

2x RoTA

1x MST

3x Allure of Darkness

2x Chaos End

Traps: 1

1x Evac Device

Note: This is not going to be a real life deck. :P

Water Dragon comes off h20 with his effect, choas end runs off it to, with diamond dude you dont HAVE to activate it so if oyu get a choas end and your in a sticky situation you can activate it.

And stop saying to every single stupid deck post "You did it wrong"

Water Dragon comes off h20 with his effect' date=' choas end runs off it to, with diamond dude you dont HAVE to activate it so if oyu get a choas end and your in a sticky situation you can activate it.

[/quote']

Wouldnt you be better off with something like Short Circuit to set off with Diamond Dude? Also, to prevent dead draws, I think you should add Hand Destruction or Plaguespreader Zombie. Plaguespreader can return a card like Short Circuit to the top of your Deck so you can set it off with Diamond Dude. Being a Tuner, Plaguespreader gives Synchro options. Nothing is worse than drawing a Spell Card that you want in your Deck. I still dont think you should run Water Dragon and it's spell. Even if Diamond Dude can get around the cost.

what like lightning?

1 short wouldnt hurt though.

Yeah. Use Lightning.

Wouldnt you be better off with something like Short Circuit to set off with Diamond Dude?

Or' date=' we could run playable cards. Hey! There's an idea!

[/quote']

Funny considering he's running H2O in here. I still disagree with that card as well as Water Dragon being in here.

Archived