Seriously Underrated: Great Maju Garzett

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is this one kid a the hobby league who was trash talking every one because he is a rich boy and has every card he could ever want' date=' I told him if he didnt shut up I was going too shut him up mind you he is small. He didnt shut up so i picked him up walked out the back door threw him into the empty dumpster walked back in a received a standing ovation. because he is so small it took two people to reach down and pick him out of the dumpster it was awesome. He stopped trash talking imedently.[/quote']

:shock: Unholy hell... that's pretty crazy, did his parents get on you for that. I hope you two made up in the end, cus if you didn't then he'd be in the same position as those he trash talked. Not enjoying the game I mean.

The we have 3 or 4 older people in my tourny place, one named puggsly... not that that matters or anything... he's in his 20s.

no not really the 50 year old isn't

and no his parents didn't. the judges were involved in the ovation one of them started it. even the organizer was pleased.

he lost the next few duals while spouting off steam I beat him :D no we diden't make up he went some where else to compete.

:shock: WOW, CALM DOWN BUDDY!!! :shock:

I'm not too much of a "Life" person, sounds pretty pitiful but I spend most of my time in my head. I guess I really should enjoy life more, but I think way, way, way too much. But it helps me understand life better. But really I should spend more time Living then wondering how we Live.

Archived