Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen

Kotaro

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it will' date=' did know that megatron is in this film as well.

I also heard that there will be Transformers 3 and the dinobots will be it and maybe unicron and transformer that transforms into an aircraft carrier

[/quote']

You mean tidal wave right? Dinobots are uber.

Of course it will' date=' did know that megatron is in this film as well.

I also heard that there will be Transformers 3 and the dinobots will be it and maybe unicron and transformer that transforms into an aircraft carrier

[/quote']

Well that's nothing new. No one who saw the first film would think megatron would actually STAY destroyed

I bet you anything' date=' It will go like this:

The 'All-Spark' that was used to destroy Megatron, ends up mutating him, and giving him his awesome Tank form.

[/quote']

Maybe not that form, but I'm pretty sure all the All-Spark did was make him stronger (he only went offline at the end of the first film because at that moment, the power was too great for him to handle)

Yeh, most probably, but if there is any changes then i might post it on, i might not

The transformers that it says will be in the movie down near the end of the page are not all of the transformers, they are just ones that have been seen onsett, there is a lot more. And that goes for both Autobots and decepticons.

Yeh' date=' most probably, but if there is any changes then i might post it on, i might not

The transformers that it says will be in the movie down near the end of the page are not all of the transformers, they are just ones that have been seen onsett, there is a lot more. And that goes for both Autobots and decepticons.

[/quote']

just keep in mind that wikipedia can be easily edited (so if I were you I'd find another source to confirm)

Well yes, but i know some of that is true because i have both seen and heard that they were filming in Eygpt so i know that part is true.

If you look at the page now, you will see that some things have been updated in terms of which transformers are in the film. It says which transformers are the consructions.

I know about the egypt thing, I've seen the stunt video where it shows them filming in egypt with jet fighters bombing the place. Dinobots were epic, however Spiderman 3 was one epic piece of fail, Spiderman 2 was epic.

I read early on that Megatron was being brought back which I assumed was a relation to the TV series in which he was revived. It is interesting that he'd have his tank form which is awesomeness but I figured he'd come back as Galvatron.

Archived