More Retro Series Toon Cards!

Ezio

I Really like the pics. Give them Effects other than the Toon-Effect

The effects seem a little plain aside from the usual Toon Effects and so on. These are by no means bad or overpowered but just somewhat unoriginal effect-wise. Then again' date=' Toons aren't realy a good Sub-Type even though they have one of the best pieces of support any group of cards could have. That card being Toon Table of Contents. In actual Game Play, these wouldn't be good for their intended purpose but especially Toon Despair, would make a nice draw engine.

[/quote']

This

I Really like the pics. Give them Effects other than the Toon-Effect

The effects seem a little plain aside from the usual Toon Effects and so on. These are by no means bad or overpowered but just somewhat unoriginal effect-wise. Then again' date=' Toons aren't realy a good Sub-Type even though they have one of the best pieces of support any group of cards could have. That card being Toon Table of Contents. In actual Game Play, these wouldn't be good for their intended purpose but especially Toon Despair, would make a nice draw engine.

[/quote']

This

Thanks for the comment!

I will do!

I'm not making toons anymore!

Because of the reasons stated above!

It's hard to make them original without them being too overpowered!

Toons are already OP'd enough as it is!

I thought that the 'This cards name is also treated as "Dark Magician" was enough at the time!

Now I am making Samurai Lords!

My new archtype and booster!

And even Later on a Deck!

Here's the link;

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-103072.html

Hope you like them!

My recent cards are Manga Yubel and skeletal dragon. I have seen none of the pics used for them on this site. Toons are boring. Make them more original like toon Gemini elf. Give them new effects rather then just the same toon effect.

• 3 months later...

...And My NEWEST Card;

221718ih9.jpg

Effect: "Blue Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Toon Dragon" This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field.This card cannot attack in the same turn it is summoned. Pay 500 Life Points each time this card attacks. When "Toon World" is destroyed this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon monster on the field' date=' this card may inflict direct damage to your opponent's Life Points. If a Toon monster is on your opponent's side of the field, your attacks must target the Toon monster.

Hope you all enjoy!

Found all Images on deviantart.com, Found background Images on Google images and used Adobe Photoshop CS to separate images and merge the layers!

Please Comment & Rate I accept Criticism (and love compliments :) )

[/quote']

Your Ultimate Blue-Eyed Toon Dragon is SO cute! ^w^

286067q.jpg There's a card created by my friend!

286067q.jpg My friend did create this card, so I WASN'T THE ONE WHO CREATED AN OVERPOWERED CARD IF IT IS!!!!!

Archived