More Retro Series Toon Cards!

Ezio

Hey guys I'm back with some new Toon cards My first one (some may well have already seen) is;

221718ie9.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field.This card cannot attack in the same turn it is summoned. Pay 500 Life Points each time this card attacks. When "Toon World" is destroyed this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon monster on the field, this card may inflict direct damage to your opponent's Life Points. If a Toon monster is on your opponent's side of the field, your attacks must target the Toon monster.

Next a NEW Toon card;

221718de4.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field.This card cannot attack in the same turn it is summoned. Pay 500 Life Points each time this card attacks. When "Toon World" is destroyed this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon monster on the field, this card may inflict direct damage to your opponent's Life Points. If a Toon monster is on your opponent's side of the field, your attacks must target the Toon monster.

And My NEWEST Card;

221718ih9.jpg

Effect: "Blue Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Toon Dragon" This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field.This card cannot attack in the same turn it is summoned. Pay 500 Life Points each time this card attacks. When "Toon World" is destroyed this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon monster on the field, this card may inflict direct damage to your opponent's Life Points. If a Toon monster is on your opponent's side of the field, your attacks must target the Toon monster.

Hope you all enjoy!

Found all Images on deviantart.com, Found background Images on Google images and used Adobe Photoshop CS to separate images and merge the layers!

Please Comment & Rate I accept Criticism (and love compliments :) )

The effects seem a little plain aside from the usual Toon Effects and so on. These are by no means bad or overpowered but just somewhat unoriginal effect-wise. Then again, Toons aren't realy a good Sub-Type even though they have one of the best pieces of support any group of cards could have. That card being Toon Table of Contents. In actual Game Play, these wouldn't be good for their intended purpose but especially Toon Despair, would make a nice draw engine.

he made some toon cards... this is the toon effect ALL toon cards have!! he didnt take the idea! the idea is already out there! it is an actual sub-Type! getcha facts straight!

No DJ has done all of these with all of those pics, except he rendered them and added better background. No you can be quiet.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to make "original" toon cards, since the entire idea of a Toon Card is that it mimics the card it's based off of, but has the toon effect.

Summoning Toon Dark Magician of Chaos should allow you to take a spell card from the graveyard (which would actually be a great Toon monster, since you go through so many Toon Worlds when running a Toon Deck).

I don't think they're overpowered. If you can get three Blue Eyes Toon Dragons on the field you deserve to dominate the rest of the game. :P

Otherwise, I think they're all awesome cards I wish I had in MY toon deck.

8/10

....None of the cards needed Lore for their effect text. They're all the same as existing toons. Not a single thing different about them than Toon Mermaid, Manga Ryu-Ran, and all the existing ones. They're not overpowered, everyone saying so is making me laugh. Toons are bad. They need to direct attack because they all die once Toon World gets hit with something. These have no other effects that make them unique from any other Toon.

They just have Toon pics.

Zero originality. I could do this too. "Hey, I'm going to take the Toon Effect, add "Toon" to a monster's name, copy its stats, and go find a toon-ized picture of that monster. BAM! INSTANT TOON CARDS! =DDDDD"

2/10.

Give them an effect other than the standard Toon one maybe?

Toon Cannon Soldier, Toon Goblin Attack Force, Toon Masked Sorcerer, and Toon Dark Magician Girl all have the same effect as their non-Toon counterpart. That's a non-Toon effect.

Toon Gemini Elf has an effect of discarding 1 random card, that's a unique toon (the original Gemini Elf lacked an effect).

If you don't want to reflect the effect of the original, add something to their standard effect. They're all just cookie cutter Toons that don't do anything but take up 2 tributes. And the BEUD Toon seriously needs something to make it better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived