LOCK AND DELETE

Soul Immortal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCMaker / Level 10 / LIGHT / Divine-Beast / ATK 0 / DEF 0

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Monsters with 0 ATK. If this monster is destroyed by any card controlled by your opponent when it is your opponent's turn' date=' then you win the duel.[/b'] If

No it most be your opponents turn

[align=center]Yes, it is overpowered but come on, it's YCMaker!

It may be overpowered for any other card but for YCMaker it is underpowered!

Meh, good card but yes, change the effect a bit so that it isn't underpowered.

I know I contradicted myself but I was being sarcastic first.

You also need a very godly picture.

That's gonna be hard to find...[/align]

Well the chances of summoning him that way are better. I actualy agree but that make it a special summon. Like this: This monster can not be normal summoned or set, this monster can only be special summond by sending monsters from your side of the field to the graveyards whose total ATk is 3000 or more. It because he was never "face-down" it was always clear he did all of this. This forum and the Card-making program

Well for Frunk being the person who banned almost everyone who is banned I taught of giving him a remove from play effect:

When an monster destroyed an other monster in battle you can choose to remove from play the monster that destroyed the other monster in battle this monster attack points increase by 200 for every monster removed from play by this effect.

That last thing was added because Frunk some gets +Reps from someone for banning another person

What is your most Favorite Monster Card? Dice Jar/Kryuel

What is your most Favorite Spell or Trap Card? Painful Choice

What is your most Favorite Effect? Any effect including rolling dice, flipping coins, or randomly picking anything.

What is the Best Card you have made? Hecate's Crossways (imo)

What is the Best Set you have made? The only one I've made; Grecian's Mythology.

How many Reps you have? 57

If you were a Card what would you be? Dark/Spellcaster/1-3; A gambling effect (anything with an indeterminate outcome)

Are you affiliated with any group here? CMA

The image:

image4yl2.png

((And I say Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac for that image too))

Archived