Metal

Sbamber

It goes against my will to post in this thread, since I personally feel Olly Sykes is a complete douchebag, but anyway, It's good to see a REAL METAL thread.

I like Drone Metal, Melodic Death Metal, a little Glam Metal and Power Metal, Heavy Metal and a bit of thrash now and again. I also like Country [styles used in] Metal (IT EXISTS.)

I do NOT like fake metal crap like Screamo (Even the metal-sounding s**t), Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed etc etc

It goes against my will to post in this thread' date=' since I personally feel [b']Olly Sykes is a complete douchebag[/b], but anyway, It's good to see a REAL METAL thread.

I like Drone Metal, Melodic Death Metal, a little Glam Metal and Power Metal, Heavy Metal and a bit of thrash now and again. I also like Country [styles used in] Metal (IT EXISTS.)

I do NOT like fake metal crap like Screamo (Even the metal-sounding s**t), Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed etc etc

jabroni! Jk.

But why is he a douchebag?

It goes against my will to post in this thread' date=' since I personally feel [b']Olly Sykes is a complete douchebag[/b], but anyway, It's good to see a REAL METAL thread.

b****! Jk.

But why is he a douchebag?

His attitude. <_<

Also to add to the list, Mathcore is something I like. The only "-core" genre I like.

The Human Abstract etc <3

My Favorite types of metal would have to be all types of Death and Black Metal.

Top 10 from each....

Death Metal:

- Morbid Angel

- Death

- Suffocation

- Vehemence

- Gorgasm

- Necrophagist

- Cannibal Corpse

- Deicide

- Incantation

- Autopsy