Traps: 14

1x Torrential Tribute

1x Crush Card Virus

2x Deck Devastation Virus

2x Eradicator Epidemic Virus

2x Macro Cosmos

3x Skill Drain

3x Solemn Judgment

Keep in mind that Fusilier Dragon + Mind Master = Level 8 Synchro so even if I don't have Skill Drain out, Fusilier still isn't useless if I don't Tribute Summon him.

OK guys. Rate and Fix this build.

Macro Skill Drain Tele Virus Plant Lockdown Exodia Beatdown Zombie Lightsworn Kozaky Dark Armed Vanilla Swarm would be much better =D

[/jk]

At first I thought Scout Plane was useless for any reason apart from Crush, but I guess Scout+Survivor+Krebons=8. However, 3 Thought Rulers aren't necessary, since their 2700 atk isn't great when he's getting negated by Skill Drain. It seems a bit "crammed" (wouldn't know how to fix) but you could drop 1 Thought Ruler for the 3rd Goyo Guardian and make room for a Rose Warrior or too to give you quicker access.. Rose goes nicely with Survivor too, of course.

However... doesn't live up to the title (needs more Skill Drain XD)

Macro Skill Drain Tele Virus Plant Lockdown Exodia Beatdown Zombie Lightsworn Kozaky Dark Armed Vanilla Swarm would be much better =D

[/jk]

At first I thought Scout Plane was useless for any reason apart from Crush' date=' but I guess Scout+Survivor+Krebons=8. However, 3 Thought Rulers aren't necessary, since their 2700 atk isn't great when he's getting negated by Skill Drain. It seems a bit "crammed" (wouldn't know how to fix) but you could drop 1 Thought Ruler for the 3rd Goyo Guardian and make room for a Rose Warrior or too to give you quicker access.. Rose goes nicely with Survivor too, of course.

However... doesn't live up to the title (needs more Skill Drain XD)

[/quote']

A Skill Drain Deck without the Skill Drain. How the hell could I miss that?

Um. Any suggestions on what should go for Skill Drain?

I'll fix up the Extra Deck.

EDIT: Eh. I dropped I Mind Master for 3 Skill Drain. Now I'm running this at 42. I think it might still have some problems. I still need to find space for the Roses.

EDIT 2: Fixed up the Extra Deck.

To be brutally honest I think you're going to have consistency issues cramming so many ideas into one =/

You could do something crafty like side in and out of Teles and stuff just to confuse your opponent, but I personally think for a deck that's to be explosive like this, you'd be better off cutting the virus element even though many of the cards fit the criteria, only because you've been forced into leaving out cards which are usually staple to these kinds of decks e.g. Brain Control.

To be brutally honest I think you're going to have consistency issues cramming so many ideas into one =/

You could do something crafty like side in and out of Teles and stuff just to confuse your opponent' date=' but I personally think for a deck that's to be explosive like this, you'd be better off cutting the virus element even though many of the cards fit the criteria, only because you've been forced into leaving out cards which are usually staple to these kinds of decks e.g. Brain Control.

[/quote']

I like your idea of swapping stuff in and out to confuse the opponent.

It looks like I've gotta rework this.

Archived