????: You are not allowed to pass here

Rahim Says Who

????:says me

Rahim Remove that mask now or else

????:am not scared Rahim But ill remove it

Rahim:How did you know my name!

??? removed the mask he he was...

Rahim;UNIVERSITY !!!!! What are you doing here

University: shut it and lets del i mean Due i mean Dead i Mean DUEL!!

Rahim: Duel!Ill start!Summon D-hero Captain Tenacious Attack mode 800 attack set card Turn end

University:My Turn Draw!Summon D-Hero Doom Lord and activate his ability to send you tencious Packing

Rahim:when did you get that decK?????Anyways Draw Summon Doom Lord Activate ability Turn End

University: My Turn Draw summon D-hero Diamond Dude D-Dude attack!

Rahim:AHHHHH!this place it dains the life out of you!!!

Rahim-3200

University-4000

Rahim:My turn Draw!Set Monster turn end

University:Hmph Patttetic i mean patertic i mean...Oh whatever Draw!Now your Captain Returns!But i Summon another Diamond dude d-d Attack

Rahim:Activate Trap D-Sheild .. i guess you know what it does

University yeah yeah attack diamon dude and then Activate Misfortune

Rahim: you attacked D-hero Defender!

Rahim-2800

University-2700

Rahim Now your Doom Lord returnand i activate Dark City and summon Diamond dude turn C- tenaicous attck and defnder attack also activate Misfortune you lose 700 then Defender attack Doom Lord - you lose 500 then Tenacios attack his first diamond dude you lose 400 now diamond dude attack diamond dude you lost 1000 set card turn end.

University-100

Rahim-2800

University My turn summon D hero Duamind dude and diamond dude can attack twice due to my card Power attack first defender you lose 1300 then Diamond dude so you lose 1000 set card turn end

Rahim-500

University-100

Rahim My turn Draw Summon Diamond dude diamond dude attack diamond dude

University Wrong i actiave D-sheild

Rahim-Set card turn end

University Set Monster turn end

Rahim: Its over activate misfortune on your D-d and then you lose

Univesity-0000

Rahim 500

University was covered in light then dissapreaed but his last words were go north east you find a castle challage the King Haou please save mr then

All of the Knew that this was not just a place to chat anymore nor duels were for fun if they dueled it may be there last!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish you Liked it

I had to to make the polt better

here is chapter 8 enjoy

Chapter 8 The Gem Beasts V.S The Advanced Gem Beasts part 1

Sonic:There is the castle

Rahim :Yeah Lets go

Basher:there is someone gaurding

Elesandro:When will this end!?

Sonic : Who are you and what are you doing here

????: am the gaurd of the castle my Name is Dimi

Sonic: well the (raised his dueldisk) DUEL

Rahim:what are you doing??

Sonic Do you want to save GX or not

Rahim.......

Dimi:then lets go

Sonic:I start!Draw!Set Monster Set Card Turn End

Dimi: Draw!Activate Advanced Dark now i summon Advanced Gem Beast Sapphire pegasus!

activate Big Bang Shot!Now S_peagus Attack!

Sonic You desrtoyed my Gem Beast Ruby carbuncle

Dimi-4000

Sonic-2100

Dimi:turn End

Sonic:My Turn Draw activate loss of cards now we dicard all cards that have gem beast in their name from our hand

Dimi Dicarded 2 and sonic 3

So each draws the same no

Sonic Summon Sapphire pegausus and acctivate his bility to out ruby in my S/T zone!Turn End

Dimi My turn Draw Sapphire pegaus attack

Sonic Actuvate gem Ragaki now i sacrifice ruby bye bye to you Gem Beast

Dimi turn end

Summon gem beast Topaz Tiger attack both

Dimi-200

Sonic-2100

Dimi:Activate Half damgae you take half the damge i took

Sonic-200-dimi

Dimi My Turn Draw!Activate Burst of the rainbow we throw every gem beast in our decks and

field to the grave and draw a card

Dimi-Sonic (Exactly what i need)

Sonic : I summon Rainbow dragon

Dimi: I summon RAINBOW DARK DRAGON

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter 9 is up:

Chpater 9 - Rainbow Dragon V.S Rainbow Dark Dragon -

Dimi:Rainbow Dark Dragon Attack by activating gem power

Sonic Activate Trap card Negate attack!!

Dimi Well then set cardturn end

Sonic:my turn!Draw hmmm set card turn end

Dimi: Draw!Activate trap power of target i target a monster and when it is destroyed you lose 500 points!I target Rainbow drag!Now activate my Rainbow dark dragins effect and attck rainbowdrag

Sonic i do the same thing but activate power my monster gains ttack points equal to my life points now you lose 200 and i dont lose anything

DImi:AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sonic-200

Dimi - 0

Sonic nearly fell but the others ran and caught him

Sonic:lets go in front

When they all got there they saw him...

GX!!!!!

Basher:what are you doing here?

GX: what did you come here for?fool!

Basher:youll pay

GX;What made some new friends?hahahahah

Basher dont talk!...

GX: Shut it i already beat you once with my weak form now i wont give mercy

Basher (raised his dueldisk)DUEL

GX: hahahahahah you want to lose and DIE....DUEL!

Sonic:Basher nooo....

Elsandro:It's too late..

Rahim: DOnt give uo he might win

Will Basher die or live??Only one way to find out read Chapter 10 to find out!

Mark You appeared in Ch 5-6

Here is Ch 10 enjoy also finished my new Ep list!Sorry For the delay!i was busy!

Chapter 10 - Loss Of a Freind!The Haou's Death Duel

Baher - I start Draw!Hmm...Activate my Spell card Zombie power now i can Special summon 1 zombie type monster with lvl 4 or less from my deck(looked through deck hmmm...which one to use..)(he picked a card)I Special Summon my own Gain Zombie!(Made up)1000/1200 now i sacrifice him to summon Zombie drainer 2100/1000 6 stars.I activate his effect i discard a card from my hand and you lose 300 life points.Turn End!

GX-3700

Basher-4000

GX:My move Draw.....Activate Spell card Dark Fusion Fuse E.hero Avain with E.hero Burstinatik to create Evil Hero inferno wing!2100 attack.Inferno Attack

Basher but they are both destroyed

GX wrong when inferno wing is in the grave and he is destroyed and a monster is also destroyed you take damge equal to your monster defence or attack points whichever one is higher in this case it is attack

Basher-1900

GX-3700

Basher my turn draw activate damge of the lose by removing from play my monster you take 1000 points of damage

(GX just looked darker he was glowing in the srmor he had then sudden darkness came through and he went to look at his dueldisk basher knew he would lose but he would do damage to make him weak so he just drew)

Basher looked up summon my monster revlove Zombie 1900/0 ATTACK!

GX- 800

Basher - 1900

GX- draw activate Misforture then my spell doubel damage by paying 500 life points you take double the damage your supposed to take now!)

GX - 300

Basher -0

After basher dissapeared Elsandro Came up

GX - You want to die too

Elsandro - Yeah DUEL!

GX - Duel

Elsandro Summon Knight trainee 100/200 in defenced turn end

(Sorry bout the short chap becuase the next one will be long i hope or think!)

Here is ch 11:

Chapter 11 - Fight of the sky!Knight Of the lost lord

GX:my Turn Draw...Activate spell card evil transformation by sacrifing 1 E.hero i can summon 1 E-hero with the same name:I sacrifice Avian and Summon Evil Hero Sharpwing 1500/1200..Sharp wing attack

Elsandero: you destroyed my knight trainee but i may add 1 card to my hand from my deck....(adds a card from deck)

GX:Set card Turn end

Sonic: Wonder what more Evil heros are left

Rahim:Elsandero might just make a diffrence.....

Sonic:I hope.....

Elsandero:My move Draw Summon Sky knight 1800/1600 (Effect when this card is summoned you may add one card from your deck to your hand)So i add a card from my deck to hand.Sky knight Attack

GX-3700

Elsandero -4000

Elsandero - Set card turn end

GX: Draw Activate Trap card Dimensional Crawl i may special summon one Evil Hero from My grave and add a card to my hand......i activate my evil transformation once more now E.Hero Burstintrik to summon Evil Hero Flame Fairy 1600/1400.Activate Dark Fusion to fuse my E-Hero Flame Fariy with my E-Hero Sharp Wing to summon E-hero Firestorm 2300/1500...Attack Sky Knight

Elsandero:activate trap Sky Storm I can sacrifice a monster that has sky in his name to special summon a monster that has storm in its name now come forth Storm Knight 2300/1200 and he cannot be attacked the same turn he is special summoned.

GX:set 2 cards turn end

Elsandero:great my turn Draw activate my rush recklassly...now a monster increases by 700 until the end of this turn so storm knight becmoes 3000 and attackes your Monster and you lose 700 life points

GX-3000

Elsandero-4000

GX:activate trap card Evil Return an Evil Monster returns from my grave so come forth Firestorm

Elsandero:Turn End

GX:At last i was getting bored...Draw...Activate Evil Dwmonlistion i may special summon one evil hero from my deck so come forth Evil Hero Malicious Edge 2600 now attacK his monster

Elsandero-3700

GX-3000

GX:also i activate a spell lost powers of the awaking i can send a low lvl elemental hero monster to damage your life points so i send Avian and now you lose 1000 Life Points

Elsandero-2700

GX-3000

Elsandero:Activate Monster Reborn(banned) and summon Storm Knight and then activate Lost Lord Summon first i sacrifice my storm knight and a card in my hand then i can special summon one of my Strongest cards....Knight Of The Lost Lord!!3200/2300

The Tables keep turning who will win GX or Elsandero No one knows Elsandero Storm Deck V.S The Evil Heros who do you think is stonger find out in my next chapter!Chapter 12

Sorry for the delays i have been busy becuase of exams and stuff so please understand

Soz for the Double post but...

Here is Chpater 12:

Chapter 12 - Storm is Down lost Match of doom

Elsandero - Now My Knight of the lost Lord attack his E-hero Malicious Edge turn End

GX-2400

Elsandero-2700

GX-My turn Draw activate my spell card Copy Hero now i remove from play one monster that has hero in its name from my graveyard and i may special summon a monster from my deck with the same lvl or name so now i remove maliciuos edge to summon E-hero Malicious edge and thats not all becuase i activate my feild spell Evil World which increases every Evil Hero by 1000 attack points when battling a higher level/attack Monster so now go ans attack my malicous Edge

Elsandero-Objection becuase i activate my Lost lord - Rise Of Storm now i may sacrifice my Knight to call Forth My Lost Lord 4000/4000 and due to his effect i may special summon 1 monster from my Hand so go Knight Of Storm 3000/1200

GX-Activate Super Fusion

Elsandero-Super Fusion??!!?

GX-yea but discarding 1 card from my hand i may fuse 2 monsters on the field so i fuse your lost lord and my Malicious Edge to summon Evil Hero Dark King Of Storm 4000/4000 and he attacks your other monster so you lose 1000 life points but due to his effect by sacrificing half of his l;ife points i take damge and you take damage equal to half of his life points so we both take 2000 life points of damage but for you you take 3000 due to the damage hahahaha and see ya in hell Elsandero - Storm Duelist hahahahaha killed in his own strom

Elsandero stood there and threw a card at rahim rahim looked at it the he eyes were like they popped out

Elsandero-0

GX-400

Rahim looked at the card like it was everything he placed it in his deck

Rahim: Sonic Listen if i lose you do anything to get GX back Even of you have to use darkness got it

Sonic- !!!! no you cant duel him!!!

Rahim its too late

GX- Stop with the petty tried youll all fail

Rahim - Even though It means We tried

GX and Rahim - DUEL!!!

Enjoy People Please comment nobody is commenting at all

Archived