YCM Awards - Oct. Host? #2

Frunk

Who are you going to/who wuld you vote for??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who are you going to/who wuld you vote for??

• Rudy Giuliani
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Mitt Romney
    • Fred Thompson
    • Barrack Obama
    • Hilary Clinton
    • John Edwards
    • Mike Gravel
    • Dennis Kucinich

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this poll certainly has gone well, so since you all seem to be reading it rather than the actual HOF thread, I guess I should post this here. Does anyone here wish to be a part of the YCM Awards council? There are only two positions open, and if no one else wants them, Cyber end dragon Ruler and Soul Immortal will win by default. The purpose of the council, which at this point in time will have no more than five members (three of whom are Deity, Joh and myself), is to decide upon any important issues the YCM Awards face, like choosing whether or not a new catergory is implemented, and other 'exciting' stuff. :P

So, if you wish to be in the poll, post a reply here. You have exactly 20 hours and 34 minutes after the time of this post to apply, then you will be placed in the poll (in which everyone can vote on two different members). The two top placing members will join the low-maintenance council.

Cheers, Frunk.

Well, this poll certainly has gone well, so since you all seem to be reading it rather than the actual HOF thread, I guess I should post this here. Does anyone here wish to be a part of the YCM Awards council? There are only two positions open, and if no one else wants them, Cyber end dragon Ruler and Soul Immortal will win by default. The purpose of the council, which at this point in time will have no more than five members (three of whom are Deity, Joh and myself), is to decide upon any important issues the YCM Awards face, like choosing whether or not a new catergory is implemented, and other 'exciting' stuff. :P

So, if you wish to be in the poll, post a reply here. You have exactly 20 hours and 34 minutes after the time of this post to apply, then you will be placed in the poll (in which everyone can vote on two different members). The two top placing members will join the low-maintenance council.

Cheers, Frunk.

Gentlemen, there will be a poll in which everyone can vote on the two members who they want to represent them in the council, from there, two members will be added. Eventually, with the forum ever-growing and the possibility of the current members disbanding and/or leaving the forums, it is certain that more will be added in the future.

Serrenox and Tkill, both of you, Cyber, Soul, and anyone else who replies and wishes to get these first two positions will be added to a poll, which I'll make tomorrow.

Gentlemen, there will be a poll in which everyone can vote on the two members who they want to represent them in the council, from there, two members will be added. Eventually, with the forum ever-growing and the possibility of the current members disbanding and/or leaving the forums, it is certain that more will be added in the future.

Serrenox and Tkill, both of you, Cyber, Soul, and anyone else who replies and wishes to get these first two positions will be added to a poll, which I'll make tomorrow.

Archived