YCM Awards - Oct. Host? #2

Frunk

Who are you going to/who wuld you vote for??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who are you going to/who wuld you vote for??

• Rudy Giuliani
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Mitt Romney
    • Fred Thompson
    • Barrack Obama
    • Hilary Clinton
    • John Edwards
    • Mike Gravel
    • Dennis Kucinich

Hey everyone,

This thread is to decide who will host the Oct. YCM Awards, more information can be found here. Currently, Sept. host Deity Mitsu, YCM Awards founder Johanderson, aswell as Invert_Remix, GXduelist, Wicket, static and Poc have all gone for the position, and you can vote for which one you think would best do the job. Voting closes on the 27th.

Thanks Frunk.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly, when someone makes a suggestion for the YCM Awards, the council votes on it amongst themselves. Currently I think it would be you, Joh, myself, and two other members who are yet to be determined. I posted it in the Hall of Fame thread.

wow 3 votes...am i allowed to vote for myslef or is that aginst the rules coz wicket voted for himself

Gx, you have the most votes, and I have NO IDEA WHO THE HELL YOU ARE.

MY vote goes to deity or myself, which ever one is required to override this random GX kid. My poll vote shall be cast after I get the votes from the people I know will vote for me :)

wow 3 votes...am i allowed to vote for myslef or is that aginst the rules coz wicket voted for himself

Gx' date=' you have the most votes, and I have NO IDEA WHO THE HELL YOU ARE.

MY vote goes to deity or myself, which ever one is required to override this random GX kid. My poll vote shall be cast after I get the votes from the people I know will vote for me :)

[/quote']

Hmph why override me!and a good host i know exactly what to do okay

Archived