Dragonfighter

Wanderley

No English huh ?

This card can only be Tribute Summoned. This card cannot attack directly. This card can only attack a monster with 3000 ATK or more. Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved.

* Fixed *

Just lower the Level,

and make it english

I see the effect is well balanced, not that bad ^^

good card dude,

Op'd ?, you think a card that cannot be special summoned, cannot attack directly, cannot attack monsters below 3000 ATK, and all damage it inflicts is halved, and is not immune to card effects, is Op'd because it has 6000 ATK ????

So Great Maju Garzette is Op'd because it can have 6000 ATK by Tributing only 1 monster with 3000 ATK. ?

ppl think before u judge the balance of a card please .. -_-

This card isn't OP'd by itself. Now, you activate Skill Drain and slap a Megamorph on him, and THEN he's overpowered. But considering you'd have to tribute two monsters, AND make sure your opponent can't nuke him, AND you've got a clear shot to Life Points, AND have fewer Life Points than your opponent...I wouldn't say he's any more broken than Dark Armed Dragon.

Op'd ?' date=' you think a card that cannot be special summoned, cannot attack directly, cannot attack monsters below 3000 ATK, and all damage it inflicts is halved, and is not immune to card effects, is Op'd because it has 6000 ATK ????

So Great Maju Garzette is Op'd because it can have 6000 ATK by Tributing only 1 monster with 3000 ATK. ?

ppl think before u judge the balance of a card please .. -_-

[/quote']

yes, but sac THIS guy for great maju. that would be epic.

the card is good. pic is from duel masters. i don't like that. but the card is still good, so 8/10.

• 1 month later...

The advantage to having an effect that your opponent can't read is that you get to decide what it it's effect is, whenever you wat, thats pretty smart dude, I don'tknow if you live in a different country or can't spell worth crap, but use my advice and I'm sure you'll win...

Archived