Flame Dragon

Is tourettes guy hilarious?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is tourettes guy hilarious?

• YES
    • NO
    • Haven't watched it

PS3 is piss at the moment...

I played Wii Tennis' date=' I was bored before I got to the second set - Kinda discribes my entire opinion of the Wii.

[/quote']

The only good WII spots game is Bowling and the WII should have some great games by Jan, namely Brawl, Galaxy, and Metroid Prime Corruption. I love the WII, so I'll defend it to the best of my abilitys

I do agree that the PS3 is piss at the moment, that system needs some good games

I'd have to say the Wii, because it's an interactive generation of games. I remember when I was a little kid that I always wished I could be a part of the video games I played. Now, my dream's coming true.

... Eeeeeexcept I don't have a Wii. It's pretty expensive to boy a video game these days. ESPECIALLY the PS3, which is why I won't bother getting it, unless they release that blasted Final Fantasy VII remake that they showed off a while ago!

At any rate, the Wii has a great selection of games, and the graphics look pretty sweet. I know one thing, though... The moment that SSBB comes out, NOBODY will want ANYTHING except for the Wii. ^W^

I have both Wii and 360. I like 360 best. Nice games and nice controls. Wii has nothing good with overheating' date=' bad games, bad controller/controls.

[/quote']

What do you mean overheating, bad games, bad controller/controls.

1) I have played mine +5 hours strate and thats never happend

2) Its called Brawl, Galaxy, Metroid Prime Corruption, And Mario Kart Wii

3) The controls are great, all the games I've played I've seen to problems, plus you can use like 4 controls for the system so how is that bad.

Long live the Wii:D

I’ve played the Wii and I really don’t see anything cool about it. Yeah, the nunchuck controller is a new idea, but it isn’t that great. I’d rather use the Xbox S controller to play a console. That is my favorite controller out of all the others.

From what I have been reading, the Wii is weak graphically. I'm not trying to cause a Wiiner revolt, or hatin on Nintendo. But from what I've been reading I'm almost shocked at the state of these games. The graphics are current gen at best! It seems all Nintendo did for next gen was rehash the cube and bring out a new controller! With the Wii it's ALL about gameplay!

E3 2006: 10 Minutes with ExciteTruck

The trucks move about the levels with a solid sense of weight and physics and although you won't find extra graphical bells and whistles like detailed particle mud, many of the backgrounds look like something befitting of an Xbox racer, which isn't a criticism. (what do you mean NOT a criticism? Did they see PS3 and Xbox 360 games?)

E3 2006: 10 Minutes with Metroid Prime 3

As far as the visuals go, Prime 3 looks very similar to its predecessors. It is not so visually made-over that it's unrecognizable. Rather, it looks a little cleaner, a little sharper, the models are perhaps more detailed and the environments are unquestionably bigger. (What does this mean? N64, GC?)

E3 2006: 10 Minutes with WarioWare

The project's visual presentation is more or less identical to its GCN granddaddy. The game does not run in widescreen mode, despite the fact that Zelda, Metroid and ExciteTruck do. (*sigh*)

E3 2006: 10 Minutes with Nintendo Tennis

But with Nintendo Sports Tennis, a title whose graphics border on the side of shareware demo and far away from the realm of next generation (o-m-G!!!)

E3 2006: Hands-on With Tony Hawk!

The graphics boarder on mid to high end GameCube, and Activision assured us that there were still presentation issues to be ironed out since official dev kits were sent out only recently. Even though the look wasn't a HD revolution in gaming, the gameplay made up for it quickly. (Maybe there is hope here, but I doubt it)

I can tell you what I mean. My wii is stuck in my first nintendo system recall. I can play about 5 minutes and it overheats and shuts off.

I feel bad that never happend to me.

Bad controls like I was playing sonic secret rings on it and I move the wiimote to the left and sonic goes right. I got glitched and kept dieing in the Fire Ifrit Level.

Sorry dude, sonic and the secret rings is one of the worst Wii games around, so you really can't count that joke of a game.

Plus your forgetting that must do have great controls.

And again I say long live the Wii:D

I wish i had the 360' date=' it is the best, cause it has Halo 3 now...

I WANT A 360!!!

but my mom wont let me spend money...

She wants me to save up for a car!

IM 14 FOR GODS SAKE!!!

[/quote']

o my god! my mon does the exact same thing!!!!!

I fell bad for you.

Even as a Nintendo junkie I do say Halo 3 is a killer game that even I want

Archived