Your band.

RiffMaster Alex

Nah this is not breaking any of the -what is it- 3 or 4 rules. I don´t see how it would and it doesn´t matter here anyway.^_^

To Space Ranger Gold: I suggest Dreadscythe. Devil Fish is a bit too random, I think.;)

Perfect Imperfection - lasted only 2 years and only made 10 songs personally only 2 where good. Those songs where Stereiotypical Metal and i f***ed a vampire.

Bass and Back up Singer - Me

Lead Guitar - Jess

Lead Singer - Sean

Drum - Prophet

Interesting.;)

I'm in a band but were still forming up.

Name? Style? Current members?

You guys should post some songs of your bands.:D

As soon as me and my family got a place to actually stay for quite some time, I will have a band. But because my dad needs to move to some place every some place, like right now, Germany, I can't really have a band. But I have created some lyrics for myself, so I hope to be in a band soon. I have only one year to go right now, so I can't wait.

Also, I have decided on some names for my "Future" band, tell me which one you like:

1: Genocide

2: Death scape

3: Invasions of Hate

4: Hell's Guardians

5: Warlords

I would create more, but I don't feel like it :|

Nah this is not breaking any of the -what is it- 3 or 4 rules. I don´t see how it would and it doesn´t matter here anyway.^_^

To Space Ranger Gold: I suggest Dreadscythe. Devil Fish is a bit too random' date=' I think.;)

Perfect Imperfection - lasted only 2 years and only made 10 songs personally only 2 where good. Those songs where Stereiotypical Metal and i f***ed a vampire.

Bass and Back up Singer - Me

Lead Guitar - Jess

Lead Singer - Sean

Drum - Prophet

Interesting.;)

I'm in a band but were still forming up.

Name? Style? Current members?

You guys should post some songs of your bands.:D

i found the lyrics sheet

[spoiler=i funked a vampire]

Intro (Instrumental)

Verse 1

-Well I was walkin down the street one day and I saw a beautiful Scene.

-Suckin on this neck was a Blood-sucking Beauty Queen

-When she turned around and was looking at me.

-I lost consciousness from the ecstasy

-I woke up and was in a room of Velvet Sheets.

-The candles burning; lighting shackles at my feet.

Pre-Chorus

-Here she comes

-Her clothes are off

-Her fangs are bared and her skin so soft.

Chorus

-Call Me Necro

-Call me sick

-A bloody funking lunatic

-It’s a lay from the dead

-I don’t really give a sheet.

-Just don’t forget

-That up in the spire

-I just funked a fuckin Vampire! (Vampire! [Erik echo])

Post Chorus

Vampire! (Vampire!) x3

Verse 2

-Tied up on the bed, I’m funked up in the head, and her legs are spread.

-All through the night, it just feels so right, and you’d never guess that she was dead.

-Her screams are loud, and I’m fuckin proud, her fangs are on my neck and then I bled.

-She makes me want to fly, with that moon up in the sky, down goes my fly, and here I go I’m about to Die!

PRE-CHORUS

CHORUS

POST CHORUS

(Instrumental)

CHORUS

Outro-(Instrumental)

Me and a friend have a little project going on. Right now were trying to set up a place to record and going through the song writing process. Hes doing all the Guitar/Bass/Keyboard work while I'm doing Percussion and vocals, as well as writing most of the songs. I'd call our genre Extreme melodic prog thrash. Hopefully we can start recording soon.

As soon as me and my family got a place to actually stay for quite some time' date=' I will have a band. But because my dad needs to move to some place every some place, like right now, Germany, I can't really have a band. But I have created some lyrics for myself, so I hope to be in a band soon. I have only one year to go right now, so I can't wait.

Also, I have decided on some names for my "Future" band, tell me which one you like:

[b']1: Genocide[/b]

Gonna' take over the preps' band.

>=]

As soon as me and my family got a place to actually stay for quite some time' date=' I will have a band. But because my dad needs to move to some place every some place, like right now, Germany, I can't really have a band. But I have created some lyrics for myself, so I hope to be in a band soon. I have only one year to go right now, so I can't wait.

>=]

Calling me a prep?! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT BIYATCH!!

>=]

No. I was referring to the band lead by a horrible preppy singer at my school. I will join their band and convert it to a punk-nu-metal band.

>=]

No. I was referring to the band lead by a horrible preppy singer at my school. I will join their band and convert it to a punk-nu-metal band.

Somehow I can't really beleive you without actual proof.

Bump

Also, now I have a Thrash/Classic Metal band lineup. We're called Lost Guidance (That could change)

Lineup:

Lead Guitar/Backing Vocals: Alex (me)

Rhythm Guitar/Lead Vocals: Justis (yes that is his real name)

Bass/Backing Vocals: Matt

Drums: Daron

We've done covers of Black Sabbath's Black Sabbath, Metallica's For Whom The Bell Tolls and working on recording Venom's Black Metal.

I want to be in a band, but it's never worked out D'= my bro, however, has wrote some songs, check it out --

I did the keyboard in the first song, it was a while ago, I'm now better at that part now ;p

My bro did everythign else though

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=398531802

Archived