Cloudian - TURBOlence

The joke is to use Turbulence's effect to Summon Smoke Balls and draw from CoSR and use Fog Control to Tribute a Smoke Ball for 3 more counters on Turbulence for a potential 3 more Smoke Summons, use alla these Smokes as tribute fodder for Toon Cannon Soldier and Mass Driver, with Dark Room to help burn opponent to death.

Monsters: 8

Cloudian - Turbulence x3

Cloudian - Smoke Ball x3

Sangan x1

Toon Cannon Soldier x1

Spells: 27

Summon Cloud x3

Fog Control x3

Lucky Cloud x3

Toon Table of Contents x3

Magical Stone Excavation x3

Hand Destruction x3

Mass Driver x3

Card of Safe Return x2

Monster Reborn x1

Scapegoat x1

Dark Room of Nightmare x1

Card Destruction x1

Traps: 5

Threatening Roar x2

Reckless Greed x3

You know what to do. =P

Doesnt Lucky Cloud only work if your Normal Summoned them?

Nope. Specials too. =P

During the End Phase' date=' if you [b']Summon[/b] 2 or more "Cloudian" monsters with the same name this turn, draw 2 cards.

Ehh... I thought that ment Normal Summon >___>

Btw, I could test this for you in Wc08

Well' date=' it CAN FTK, but it's not gonna FTK each and every time, no Deck ever can. And yeah, not much I could run over Lucky Cloud here. =/

[/quote']

but from how I see it, this deck WILL FTK on the times lucky cloud could be used.

oh, here's an idea, updraft. you set that and then end it on their turn. wouldn't that be annoying.

Well' date=' it CAN FTK, but it's not gonna FTK each and every time, no Deck ever can. And yeah, not much I could run over Lucky Cloud here. =/

[/quote']

but from how I see it, this deck WILL FTK on the times lucky cloud could be used.

oh, here's an idea, updraft. you set that and then end it on their turn. wouldn't that be annoying.

Nah, if I convert the Fogs into Smoke Balls I'll be doing 400/500/700/800 per counter, Updraft is only 300 per counter no matter what.

Lucky Cloud is a +1, and this Deck only FTKs if I get crazy-lucky, that being said, thread title changed. xD

Archived