49356965wo7.png

[spoiler=Step 4]

Paste it into a thread

36845493ee0.png

[spoiler=Step 5]

look at your shiny new card

53379524ap2.png

I hope this helps :D

PM= a message, click on the persons avatar, and send private message, or to the bottom left it will say PM in a small box.

Track posts= subscribe to them when you do a 'full edit', click receive email notification

press generate then click save. then click on the card and it will say uploading to image shack. when its done a code will appear below it. copy and paste that code whereever you want it on this site and then the code will become a pic after you click post. and that pic will be your card.

Image way through:

How To post your cards ;)

[spoiler=[b]CLICK HERE[/b]]

[spoiler=Step 1]

Generate your card

11506914cz2.png

[spoiler=Step 2]

Click on your card to generate the code underneath it

70509632kp7.png

[spoiler=Step 3]

Copy the code

49356965wo7.png

[spoiler=Step 4]

Paste it into a thread

36845493ee0.png

[spoiler=Step 5]

53379524ap2.png

PM= a message' date=' click on the persons avatar, and send private message, or to the bottom left it will say PM in a small box.

Track posts= subscribe to them when you do a 'full edit', click receive email notification

[/quote']

To post a card' date=' open it with the card maker. Then click the card. Under it will appear a code. Copy it and paste it in your post.

To PM a person, click in his/her username and it will send you to his/her profile. There you'll find a text that says "Send ???? a private message".

[/quote']

Follow this, and you'll be on your way to be a world's worst cardmaker Super Epic Cardmaker!!! Well, it depends on your knowledge of pics and OCG.

Guest Fake Apology

Yeah right, the answer has been given above, not to mention that it has been given tons of time.

Image way through:

How To post your cards ;)

[spoiler=[b]CLICK HERE[/b]]

[spoiler=Step 1]

Generate your card

11506914cz2.png

[spoiler=Step 2]

Click on your card to generate the code underneath it

70509632kp7.png

[spoiler=Step 3]

Copy the code

49356965wo7.png

[spoiler=Step 4]

Paste it into a thread

36845493ee0.png

[spoiler=Step 5]

53379524ap2.png

PM= a message' date=' click on the persons avatar, and send private message, or to the bottom left it will say PM in a small box.

[/quote']

^This is the correct answer, as well as the complete one.^

Now, change the thread title to ''Lock'', unless you want more spam in your thread.

umm... to post a card, you first have to go to the thread you want to post in (realistic, pop culture etc.). next, there should be a sign on the top of all the thread that says "NEW TOPIC". click on that. last, make your title, open a new window or tab and go to your cards. click on them. right under the card, it should show a link. copy the whole link. paste it in the text. if you want to keep posting more cards in that same place, just go to another card, click on it again, copy and paste. you should preview just incase you might have messed up. to send a pm, u have to go to the person's profile and click send private message. i dont know wat's tracking topics so i cant help u there. still hope i helped

Archived