pleaze help.

super dimentio

Question

6 answers to this question

Each warning given has a date (determined either by the defaults for the warning reason or set by the mod) that it expires. When it expires its +% points are subtracted. Yours still haven't reached the expiry date.

And since 100% doesn't make the system autoban, you can still be on 100% after a ban.

Each warning given has a date (determined either by the defaults for the warning reason or set by the mod) that it expires. When it expires its +% points are subtracted. Yours still haven't reached the expiry date.

And since 100% doesn't make the system autoban' date=' you can still be on 100% after a ban.

[/quote']

I thought that once you get your ban because of 100% warning Level, once you get unbanned, it goes back down to 0%.

And since 100% doesn't make the system autoban' date=' you can still be on 100% after a ban.

[/quote']

I thought that once you get your ban because of 100% warning Level, once you get unbanned, it goes back down to 0%.

I thought it went to zero percent to, or you never get unbanned Once it hits 100%

Archived