Some Random Light Monsters I Made

The Slime Lord

These are just some cards I made. I think Aura of Mystery's effect is worded kind of weird. If anyone as a suggestion on how it could be worded better, please tell me. Also, if any of these pics have been used before, well uh, thats because I haven't visited this section in a while.

67hypz6.jpg

645h9o8.jpg

4lhwht1.jpg

2lu57bn.jpg

Anyway, comments, suggestions, and questions are good.

Yeh I don't say things when I get put off by things like words on the pictures. It makes me not want to read the cards effect/text. But seeing how I've already written this much I might as well read the cards effects etc...

okay minor OCG

Sentinel of the Aura doesn't need the part on the end saying "without Tribute" on it. Maybe it just needs to say where it can be Special Summoned from e.g. "Special Summoned from your hand". I'd prefer if it was from the hand as the other places it can be Special Summoned from would make this card too overpowered.

Warrior of Forgotten Souls can be worded a bit better "by removing 1 Warrior-type Monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Graveyard. but it's no big deal. Always remember that the "Monster" after "type" is always capitalized e.g. Warrior-type Monster.

Urien the Angel of Truth should have "Effect" in front of Monster Cards. It just makes more sense seeing how Normal Monster don't have effects. Well there is the Gemini Monsters, but I don't think you were intending on hindering their Second Summoning effect. If you were, then leave it as is.

And 1650/50 for the Mystery is just bugging. It just rubs it in your own face how pathetic the DEF of the monster really is. Would do justice just to make it 0.

And thats all the crits I have... Overall 9.16/10

Archived