Dark Synchros?

randombj777

Question

9 answers to this question

I really don't think they'll make Dark Synchros because of the negative levels and how much confusion the negative levels would make. They would have to issue a new rulebook for the Dark Synchros. Because they probably won't be made in real life, they probably won't make a template for them on YCM.

They would have to issue a new rulebook for the Dark Synchros.

They issued a new rulebook for synchros,i don't see why not issue a new one for Dark Synchros.

It has a chance of getting released in real life,they usually release all of the card type ideas from the anime,they just don't release ones from the manga.

it probably won't in a while,the Raging Battle set has been fully confirmed and no Dark Tuners OR Synchros so don't expect it to come within 6 months

in Ancient Prophecy,4 cards have been confirmed so it has a chance

if not then you must wait another 3 months

once it comes out in OCG,it will take about 2-3 more months to come out in TCG

then about a month or so for YCMaker to program the card maker to make Dark Synchros and Tuners(you can do the tuners already,just read J-Max's tut)

short version:probably not being released until late November or next year

1) Clear Beasts would like a word with you. 0 Releases played over 4 episodes (173-177). Darkness' deck has 1 (Darkness Destroyer). Fossils have a fine layer.

2) Manga has done pretty good for releases tbh (could be far worse), more or less every character has atleast one card out. With Judai in the lead. Although alot are missing shed loads of cards especially Asuka. (And Ryo's looks like a Mangarized CyDra deck)

3) Ancient Prophecy has 8 characters with Core Chimail taking up most of the remaining space. I doubt they'd have room for them. Considering Characters got very few cards in Raging Battle, max was about 7 for Rua. (Anyhow Ancient Prophecy is on 8/80 namely Ruka's cards with a splatter of Jaegers and Dark Signer Carly's.)

Archived