Random cards by KurowaSan

KurowaSan

Some completely random cards I made. Mostly for contests, others just because I felt like doing them lol.

If anyone actually enjoys any of them, I may update here. ^^"

The first ones being my little set about fusing E-HERO and D-HERO.

ElementalHeroIllusionJoker.jpgElementalHeroBlazingRocks.jpg

DestinedAlliance.jpgSkyscraper3-DoomCity.jpg

ElementalHeroCrimsonJoker.png

"Elemental Hero Illusion Joker" + "Elemental Hero Blazing Rocks"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is also treated as "Destiny Hero". Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Remove 1 monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

● Halve the attack of this monster, this turn it can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

ElementalHeroFlameBlood.jpg

"Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" + "Destiny Hero - Plasma"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is also treated as "Destiny Hero". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card. Increase the ATK of this card by the ATK of the equipped monster. During your Standby Phase you can destroy 1 monster equipped to this card to inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

ElementalHeroDestinyDynamo.jpg

"Elemental Hero Thunder Giant" + "Destiny Hero - Dogma"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is also treated as "Destiny Hero". Select and destroy 1 face-up monster on the field with an original ATK equal to or less than the ATK of this card. You can only use this effect once per turn, during your Main Phase. If this card is Special Summoned, halve you opponent's Life Points during your opponent's next Standby Phase.

Pinkurin...Its so cute...Too cute...I wanna shoot it in the face' date='or cake,or whatever. Cool cards,did you make the images for your heros or did you find them?

[/quote']

For my heroes, I made them. But the only one I actually drew was Destiny Dynamo, as you can see the drawing sux pretty bad lol.

Archived