2.No Ripping

3.Has To Be Dark Synchro or Regular Synchro

4.Only 1 or 2 submits

5.Pay 4 points to enter

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Number-Member Name-Card

1.pyramid head-Incubus

2.The Godslayer-Quetzalcoatl, Aztec Emperor Of The Skies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes

1st-4rep for dark or 3 for Regular

2nd-2rep

3rd-1rep and 15 points and a free picture recolor and picture incasement

i'm so in and here's my card.

143011v.jpg

1 Tuner-monster + 2 or more non-Tuner-monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, return all other cards on the field to their owner's hands. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each card sent this way. No Trap cards may be activated when this card is Synchro Summoned. At the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro Summoned, remove it from play.

[align=center]131963r.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more Spellcaster-Type non-Tuner monsters

This card gains ATK equal to the number of Spellcaster-Type monsters in your Graveyard x300. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it. While you control another face-up Tuner monster, you can tribute it to increase this cards ATK equal to the total level of the monster x100. If your opponent controls a Synchro monster, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard with 1000 DEF or less in Attack Position.

[/align]

[spoiler=Image Credit]

http://www.catskillcomics.com/fleming/Pjudas.jpg

ill enter:

[align=center]f_BusterBladem_dac606f.png

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Archfiend" Monsters or "Summoned Skull"

During your Stand-by phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Archfiend Dragon Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/ Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) on the field in defense position. This card gains 400 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster you have on your field and in your graveyard.[/align]

its holographic rare btw

heres my card...[spoiler=my card]160496.jpg

[spoiler=card lore]1 Zombie-Type tuner + 1 Winged Beast-Type monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned succesfully you can destroy 1 face-up continuous spell or trap card your opponent controls.

When this card destroy's 1 of your opponents face-down monsters this card gains 700 ATK until the end of your Battle Phase.

While they're are 2 or more Winged Beast-Type monsters on your side of the field your opponent must attack this card.

When this card is destroyed by battle you can pay 500 Life to bring it back to your field. If this card is Special Summoned by this effect your opponent skips his/her next Main Phase

[spoiler=image cred]my image is from google images

to andinator...u have more than enough points to enter

hr it is.

143011.jpg

1 Tuner-monster + 2 or more non-Tuner-monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, return all other cards on the field to their owner's hands. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each card sent this way. No Trap cards may be activated when this card is Synchro Summoned. At the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro Summoned, remove it from play.

Archived