Otaclub! The Otaku Club of YCM!

Otaku-sama

Welcome to the Otaku's Club of YCM! If you do not know what an otaku is, an otaku in the conventional sense is an enthusiast in anime/manga, especially the ones not known to the mainstream North American public.

This club is devoted to create a community where an otaku can discuss anime/manga with fellow otaku! Don't be ashamed to admit you're an otaku! We're all otaku here!

[spoiler=Application Form]

Username (required):

Favourite Anime/Manga (required / no mainstream anime allowed here like Naruto or Bleach):

Anime/Manga watching/reading now: (no mainstream)

[spoiler=Example Application]

Username: The Great Unknown

Favourite Anime/Manga: Lucky Star

Anime/Manga watching/reading now: Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Every member is allowed to accept or deny applicants when I (Otaku-sama) have not yet. Do not abuse this priviledge.

2. Anyone can start a topic, as long it is related to anime in general. Talk about mainstream anime is allowed but not encouraged.

3. Only I have to power to give out warnings, take them away and use the banhammer.

4. I have final say.

5. Try to stay active.

[spoiler=Associates]

Team Gurren

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Welcome to the Otaku's Club of YCM! If you do not know what an otaku is, an otaku in the conventional sense is an enthusiast in anime/manga, especially the ones not known to the mainstream North American public.

This club is devoted to create a community where an otaku can discuss anime/manga with fellow otaku! Don't be ashamed to admit you're an otaku! We're all otaku here![/align]

[spoiler=Application Form]

Username (required):

Favourite Anime/Manga (required / no mainstream anime allowed here like Naruto or Bleach):

Anime/Manga watching/reading now: (no mainstream)

[spoiler=Example Application]

Username: The Great Unknown

Favourite Anime/Manga: Lucky Star

Anime/Manga watching/reading now: Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Every member is allowed to accept or deny applicants when I (Otaku-sama) have not yet. Do not abuse this priviledge.

2. Anyone can start a topic, as long it is related to anime in general. Talk about mainstream anime is allowed but not encouraged.

3. Only I have to power to give out warnings, take them away and use the banhammer.

4. I have final say.

[spoiler=Associates]

Team Gurren

Archived