How to make Booster Pack on paint! E-Hero Style!

E-Hero Kyle’s “How to Make Booster Pack on Paint”

First, save these:

[spoiler=Backgrounds]

Credit to ~Spirit of Touma~

boosterback.jpg

techj.png

[spoiler=Template]

boostertemp2.png

[spoiler=Logos]

yugiohk.png

5ds.png

6years.png

9cards.png

kazukitakahashi.png

englishand1st.png

konamic.png

[spoiler=Tech Circle (V.0.01)]

techcircleraw.png

And now, for the step 1.

Step 1: Open the Background in paint. If the one you want to use is the old one, don’t paste the Tech Circle except if you are using the Tech Background.

Then resize the canvas to 257x432px by pressing CTRL + E. This will resize the background.

Open another Paint, this will be are copy source. Open the Tech Circle in the newly opened Paint and press the Select button on the tools panel with the Transparent Selection selected in both opened Paints.

Now select the whole Tech Circle and copy and paste it into the Background in the previously opened Paint. Resize the Tech Circle to fit the background and move if possible.

Using the same method, open your render in paint, the render must be in .jpg or Flattened .png that has a white background and copy and paste it again in the above of the Tech Circle, resize and move.

Do the previous steps on the logos; position them correctly until you have a great result. Because of the pasting of images that is bigger than the canvas size, the canvas will enlarge so you might need to resize the canvas again.

If you don't want to position them because of your laziness, save this instead

[spoiler=Template 2]

5dstemp.png

For the Text, choose a good text like Matrix or NeoSans and make bars to make it look like a 5D’s Booster made in PS, here is mine:

80361921.png

Reps are appreciated. The PDF of this file is also available, PM me for one!

You can always change or replace the logos if you have a better one.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the template and logos' date=' why don't you include them as a png with the interfaces in the right position, so that paint users wouldn't need to hassle on putting them in the right places?

[/quote']

Oh, yeah, I forgot, I'll update it later, also those are Flattened .png like a jpg but .png quality.

Hey thanks Kyle' date=' I'm gonna + rep you for this!!

Now my packs won't look like scrap...:D

[/quote']

Thanks matey!

Archived