Worldwide Set Submission

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

Before I head to sleep, lets kick it off with the Set Submission Thread.

Each person may post anywhere between 1-15 cards per User (this means no one is allowed to post Multiple Times). All cards MUST be in Written Card or YVD Format. And please note that due to the sheer volume of players, your cards may not be added as a whole and only a few may make it through. However, this will give you all a chance to shape the World before it's even started.

Please note;

-- If you do not intend to use YVD to Duel in the World, please do not post at all.

-- When you post, include your Duelist Type as well, this is to compensate for the lack of ID Tags on your User Display.

-- Sets are not limited to a Theme, so if you feel some of your Singles are part of the ones you want to submit, give it a try in your total.

Have fun, and I hope to see some fun sets when I wake up and I will post a YVD Format Tutorial upon said time as well.

Finally :) I'm Street Duelist. Set has more cards, about 30, but because i'm limited to 15...

Thinner Engine | *4 | FIRE

[Machine/Effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute this card to send 2 "Engine" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard.

ATK/1300 DEF/200

Draw Engine | *4 | FIRE

[Machine/Effect]

Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Engine" monster, draw 1 card and reveal it. If that card is an "Engine" monster, you can draw 1 more card. If that card is a non-"Engine" monster, you can discard it. If that card is a Spell or Trap Card, you can return it to the Deck and draw 1 more card.

ATK/1500 DEF/200

Swarm Engine | *4 | FIRE

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Engine" monster from your hand.

ATK/1400 DEF/200

Revive Engine | *3 | FIRE

[Machine/Effect]

You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Engine" monster from your Graveyard. It cannot attack during this turn.

ATK/1300 DEF/200

Attack Engine | *4 | FIRE

[Machine/Effect]

During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up "Engine" monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to have that monster gain 1500 ATK, until the End Phase.

ATK/1500 DEF/200

Toolbox Engine | *4 | FIRE

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Engine" monster from your Deck.

ATK/1500 DEF/200

Spin Engine | *6 | FIRE

[Machine/Fusion/Effect]

1 "Engine" monster + 1 "Engine" monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending the above cards from your side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once, while this card is face-up on the field, you can discard 1 card to return 1 card on your opponent's side of the field to the top of it's owner's Deck.

ATK/2200 DEF/200

Blitz Engine | *8 | FIRE

[Machine/Fusion/Effect]

2 or more "Engine" monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending the above cards from your side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's original ATK becomes equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this card x 700. Once per turn, you can remove from play a number of "Engine" monsters from your Graveyard up to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this card. For each monster removed, you can destroy 1 card on your side of the field and 1 on your opponent's side of the field. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

ATK/? DEF/200

Engine Acceleration

Quick-Play Spell Card

Activate only when a face-up "Engine" monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Remove it and 1 other "Engine" monster from your Graveyard from play to draw 2 cards.

Engine Repair

Normal Spell Card

Return all "Engine" monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. For each 3 monsters returned, you can draw 1 card.

Engine Boost

Normal Spell Card

Discard 1 "Engine" monster and select 1 face-up "Engine" monster you control. The selected monster gains ATK equal to double the discarded monster's ATK, until the End Phase.

Engine Fusion

Normal Trap Card

Remove from play 3 "Engine" monsters from your Graveyard. Discard from your hand, Fusion Material Monsters listed on an "Engine" Fusion Monster, and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Engine Recovery

Normal Trap Card

Add 1 "Engine" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Engine Counter

Counter Trap Card

Tribute 1 "Engine" monster. Negate the activation and effect of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect and destroy it.

Engine Gate

Normal Trap Card

Discard 1 card. Add up to 3 of your removed from play "Engine" monsters to your hand.

"Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to return 1 card on your opponent's side of the field to the top of it's owner's Deck."

Once per turn spinning is too powerful. Full stop. This is a starting format, so things are generally a bit weaker anyway. That'll run over everything.

Other things generally look fine.

I really am hoping to get as many of these cards in the game as possible, these are similar to the Lightsworns, but with some changes. After many many reviews by different people I have came to the conclusion that most if not all of these cards are balanced and have excellent OCG. I didn't use all the cards in the set but instead I took it down to the BARE minimum to make a Deck the stands out and can be competitive. Please point out any flaws or suggestions. THANX

~Tunerwizard

Trekk, Watersworn Gigarocktite | *5 | WATER

[Reptile/Effect]

When you Tribute Summon this card by Tributing a "Watersworn" Monster, you can Set 2 Spell and/or Traps in your Graveyard to the field. Then, send the top 2 cards of your Deck to your Graveyard. Additionally, when this card is Tribute Summoned, you can change it to Defense Position.

ATK/1700 DEF/2300

Dyar, Watersworn Qwaveseeker | *4 | WATER

[Winged-Beast/Effect]

Once per turn, you can move 1 Level 5 or lower "Watersworn" Monster from your Deck to the top of your Deck by discarding 1 card. When this card destroys a Monster by battle, check the top card of your Deck. If it is a "Watersworn" card, add it to your hand. If not, send it to the Graveyard.

ATK/1800 DEF/700

Drayfus, Watersworn Fullest | *4 | WATER

[spellcaster/Effect]

Once per turn, you check the top card of your Deck and then you may send it to your Graveyard. For every "Watersworm" Monster in your Graveyard with a different name this card gains 100 DEF. During each of your End Phases, send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

ATK/1400 DEF/1700

Twec, Watersworn Newcomer | *4 | WATER

[Aqua/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it. You can return this card from your hand to your Deck by discarding 1 other card, then shuffle your Deck.

ATK/21000 DEF/0

Zyer, Watersworn Scythist | *3 | WATER

[sea-Serpent/Effect]

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Watersworn" Monster from your Graveyard. During each of your End Phases, send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

ATK/1100 DEF/500

Ryle, Watersworn Baby | *2 | WATER

[Aqua/Effect]

When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Ryle, Watersworn Baby" from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. If there are 3 "Ryle, Watersworn Baby" in your Graveyard you can activate this effect (you can only activate this effect from 1 "Ryle, Watersworn Baby). Send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "Watersworn" Monster from your hand or Graveyard other than "Ryle, Watersworn Baby".

ATK/200 DEF/1100

Yumiru, Watersworn Demon | *9 | WATER

[Aqua/Syncro/Effect]

1 WATER Tuner + 2 or more "Watersworn" non-Tuner Monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Synchro Summon. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the number of different "Watersworn" monsters in your Graveyard x700. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can send 2 cards from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard to allow this card to attack all non-WATER monsters your opponent controls once, during this turn. During each of your End Phases, send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

ATK/??? DEF/???

Jurr, Watersworn Anti-Relife | *2 | WATER

[Aqua/Tuner/Effect]

This card can only be used as a Syncro Material Monster if the Syncro Monster is WATER. If this card was used for a Syncro Summon, Special Summon it. Then send the Syncro Summoned Monster to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains in face-up Defense Position, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's effect(s).

ATK/200 DEF/100

Water Cannon

Continuous Spell Card

When a Level 5 or lower "Watersworn" Monster is destroyed by an opponent's card effect you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon that Monster to you opponent's side of the field in face up Attack Position. Its ATK and DEF are equal to 0 and it cannot be used as a Tribute or as a Syncro Material Monster.

Water Cannon LV UP!

Normal Spell Card

Activate only if you control a face-up "Water Cannon". When the effect of any "Water Cannon" is applied, Pay 700 Life Points(optional). The effect of any Monster Special Summoned by "Water Cannon" becomes "During your Standby Phase, reveal 1 card in your hand."

Water Surge

Normal Spell Card

Special Summon 1 "Water" Monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. It cannot declare an attack and its effect(s) are negated. Send 2 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Power Tsunami

Normal Trap Card

Activate this card when a face-up "Watersworn" Monster is destroyed by battle during your turn. Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then Special Summon 1 "Memory" Token. During the second Standby Phase after activation, if the "Memory" Token is still on your side of the field, you can Draw 3 cards. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Discard 1 card.

Realm of Water

Field Spell Card

Each time a card(s) is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, place 1 Flood Counter on this card. All "Watersworn" monsters gain 100 ATK for each Flood Counter. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, remove 2 Flood Counters instead.

Reverse Lamp

Continuous Trap Card

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, before each of your End Phases turn your Deck upside down. Return your Deck to its Original Position after your End Phase. This card is unaffected by Spell Cards.

Remove "Per turn" and the lose-battle-phase thing. That'll allow only 1 Spin Engine's effect for the entire duel, but for now that should be plenty. Although it could get a possible buff when there are more cards in the game.

Ok, edited.

Tunerwizard, you cannot check the bottom card of your Deck or send cards from the bottom of your Deck to the Graveyard in YVD easily. Unfortunately, it'll really interrupt the game's flow and I doubt cards with effects like that will be accepted.

Sorry I'm not really familiar with YVD, before I throw out the 1 hour of typing I just did, do you have any suggestions on how I can fix it, I'm gonna go test out YVD's functions now.

EDIT: The way I saw that you would have use these cards is by turning the Deck upsidedown and milling from there, its not too hard but i know it would be annoying and there is not much of a difference if I just change the effects to "from the top of the deck" just like the original Lightsworns

Sorry I'm not really familiar with YVD, before I throw out the 1 hour of typing I just did, do you have any suggestions on how I can fix it, I'm gonna go test out YVD's functions now.

EDIT: The way I saw that you would have use these cards is by turning the Deck upsidedown and milling from there, its not too hard but i know it would be annoying and there is not much of a difference if I just change the effects to "from the top of the deck" just like the original Lightsworns

Top of the Deck would probably be fine, I'll look over the cards more fully later (currently working)

Thats fine, I edited every last one of them and I'll look over them once more to make sure I left none out.

EDIT:Since I had to throw out the whole bottom from the deck idea I decided to add a card that will give the Deck its interesting flow back, this card isn't necessary to add but it does help with the set.

[spoiler=The optional card?]

Reverse Lamp

Continuous Trap Card

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, before each of your End Phases turn your Deck upside down. Return your Deck to its Original Position after your End Phase. This card is unaffected by Spell Cards.

I want to submit my Diamond Set, but I fell like they are OP, IDK  :huh:

So I'll submit my Possessed monsters, that I fell OP too. But a little less thought.   :lol:

Possessed Dark Prince

DARK / Level 4 / Fiend 

ATK 1800 / DEF 0

This card's Battle Position cannot change. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select 1 DARK monster from your hand and send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the selected monster to Special Summon it.

Possessed Duiwel

DARK / Level 5 / Fiend

ATK 1600 / DEF 2000

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if there is 4 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, select 1 monster your opponent controls. This card gain ATK equal the difference between this card's DEF and the DEF of the selected monster until the End Phase.

Possessed Eternal Soul

DARK / Level 4 / Fiend

ATK 1600 / DEF 200

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If your opponent Special Summon a monster, send 1 card you control to the Graveyard or destroy this card. If this card does not conduct a battle during either player's turn, decrease the ATK of 1 monster on the field by 300.

Possessed Hornet

DARK / Level 4 / Fiend

ATK 1750 / DEF 1500

If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 DARK monster from your Deck with Level equal to or lower than the number of DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to increase the ATK of 1 monster on the field by 300.

Possessed King Agares

DARK / Level 6 / Fiend

ATK 2300 / DEF 2000

Increase the ATK of this card by 100 each time a monster declares an attack. If a DARK monster you control battles, you can reduce this card's ATK to 0 to double the ATK of that monster until the End Phase.

Empire Guardian

DARK / Level 3 / Fiend

ATK 300 / DEF 1900

If this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand. If the Special Summoned monster is a Level 5 or higher, you must send cards from the top of your Deck equal the Level of that monster. This card is also treated as a "Possessed" monster.

Dark Absorber

Normal Spell Card

Remove from play 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Deck. If a DARK monster you control is destroyed by battle, return the removed from play monster to your hand. If a DARK monster you control is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon the removed from play monster during the End Phase.

Possessed Daemon

DARK / Level 3 / Fiend

ATK 1400 / DEF 500

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to send 1 Level 3 or lower monster in your Deck to the Graveyard. Increase this card's ATK by 300 each time a DARK monster is sent to the Graveyard.

Pot of Arrogance

Trap Card

Discard card and send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Then draw 1 card.

Possessed Dark Princess

DARK / Level 4 / Fiend

ATK 0 / DEF 1800

When this card is Normal Summoned, change it to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK monster to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to the discarded monster's Level.

Possessed Forneus

DARK / Level 3 / Fiend

ATK 1600 / DEF 0

When this card is Summoned, you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the effect of a Effect Monster on the field as long this card is on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, both players must send cards from the top of their Deck equal to the attacking monster's Level.

Possessed Belethius

DARK / Level 4 / Fiend

ATK 1800 / DEF 1400

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you have 4 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard. This card gains the effect of that monster until the End Phase.

Soul Crusher

DARK / Level 4 / Fiend

ATK 1600 / DEF 200

You can return this card in your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls and return it to the top of their Deck. During the End Phase of the turn this card effect was activated, you can pay 500 Life Points to send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Soul Crusher".

Possessed Starkest

DARK / Level 6 / Fiend

ATK 2400 / DEF 2000

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when 3 or more cards from your Deck are sent to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level 4 or higher monster from your Graveyard to have this card gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase.

Possessed Shinigami

DARK / Level 7 / Fiend

ATK 2600 / DEF 2300

Once per turn, you can send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. If this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters in both player's Graveyard x100.

Okay, I've edited Duiwel and added more cards.

Mysterious Magician of Armed Assassination

DARK - Level 4 - Spellcaster

ATK 1900 - DEF 1600

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to remove from play 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. During your opponent's End Phase, return the removed from play card to the top your opponents Deck, OR you can remove an additional Spell Counter from this card to keep the card removed from play. Your opponent then adds 1 Spell Card from their Graveyard to their hand after activating one of these effects.

Mysterious Magician of Card Control

ATK 1100 - DEF 2200

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy 1 card on the field, OR to draw 1 card. If the drawn card is a Spell Card, you can reveal it to your opponent to draw an additional card. The revealed Spell Card cannot be activated or Set the turn it was revealed.

Mysterious Magician of Death Defections

ATK 1600 - DEF 1800

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to decrease the ATK of all monster your opponent controls equal to their Level x100 until the End Phase of this turn. Only this card can attack the turn you activate this effect.

Mysterious Magician of Evil Effects

ATK 1300 - DEF 600

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3) Once per turn, when your opponent activates a card or card effect that targets 1 or more cards on your side of the field, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card and discard 1 card to negate and destroy that card.

Mysterious Magician of False Faces

ATK 2000 - DEF 1000

Each time a Spell Card card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). This card can only declare an attack if it has 2 or more Spell Counters on it. When this card declares an attack, remove 1 Spell Counter from it at the end of the damage step. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to have this card inflict Piercing damage the turn you activate this effect.

Mysterious Magician of Raw Restrictions

ATK 1500 - DEF 800

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). Once per turn, when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to destroy and remove from play the monster(s) that were Special Summoned. Then, increase your opponent's Life Points by 800 for each monster removed from play by this effect.

Mysterious Magician of Soul Searching

ATK 1800 - DEF 0

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counters on this card (max.3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard. During your End Phase, gain Life Points equal to the Special Summoned monsters Level x 200, then removed the Special Summoned monster from play.

Mysterious Magician of Vague Villains

ATK 700 - DEF 1900

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase of this turn. The monster cannot declare an attack or be Tribute. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect, increase your opponents Life Points equal to the Level of the monster you took control of x200.

Mysterious Magician of God's Galaxy

ATK 1700 - DEF 1700

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.3). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell or Trap) then reveal the top card of your opponent's deck. If the revealed card is the same type as the one you declared, remove the card from play. If it is not, your opponent adds that card to their hand.

Mysterious Magician of Jank Jestering

ATK 1250 - DEF 250

Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max.1). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls until the End Phase. If you activate this effect, you cannot activate any Spell Cards until your next End Phase.

Mysterious Magician of Twin Telepathy

DARK - Level 1 - Spellcaster - Tuner

ATK 200 - DEF 200

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on it (max.1). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to select and reveal 2 cards from your opponents hand and send 1 of them to the Graveyard. If the 2 cards that were selected were a Spell Card and a Trap Card, send both cards to the Graveyard. Your opponent then draws 1 card after activating one of these effects.

Mysterious Magician of Winged Waves

DARK - Level 2 - Spellcaster - Tuner

ATK 1200 - DEF 300

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on it (max.1). Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to return 2 cards your opponent controls to the top of their Deck. You cannot Set any card(s) the turn you activate this effect.

Mysterious Magician of New Nights

DARK - Level 6 - Spellcaster - Synchro

ATK 2600 - DEF 2300

"Mysterious Magician of Winged Waves" + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monsters

When this card is Summoned, place 2 Spell Counters on it. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to return 2 cards your opponent controls to the top of their Deck. Your opponent then gains 1200 Life Points. If "Levitating Citadel of the Magicians" is in play the turn you activate this effect, draw 2 cards then select 2 other cards in your hand and remove them from play. If you cannot remove 2 other cards, take 1200 damage and end your turn.

Mysterious Magician of Krazed Kills

DARK - Level 5 - Spellcaster - Synchro

ATK 2500 - DEF 2500

"Mysterious Magician of Twin Telepathy" + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monsters

When this card is Summoned, place 2 Spell Counters on it. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to remove from play 2 monsters your opponent controls, OR to have this card attack twice during the same Battle Phase of this turn. If you remove from play 2 monsters your opponent controls, your opponent adds 1 card from their Deck to their hand. If "Levitating Citadel of the Magicians" is in play the turn you activate this effect, select and reveal 2 cards in your opponents hand. Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each monster card revealed by this effect. If none of the revealed cards were monster cards, send 2 monsters in your hand to the Graveyard.

Levitating Citadel of the Magicians

Field Spell Card

During each of your Standby Phases, place 2 Spell Counters on this card (max.8 ). During each of your Standby Phases, you can place up to 2 Spell Counters on any "Mysterious Magician" monster(s) on your side of the field. Decrease your Life Points by 400 for every Spell Counter you placed on the field by this effect. When a "Mysterious Magician" is Summoned, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to place 1 Spell Counter on the Summoned monster. Each time a "Mysterious Magician" removes a Spell Counter from itself, gain 200 Life Points. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card or a "Mysterious Magician" monster you control instead. "Mysterious Magician" monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects while this card has 8 Spell Counters on it.

.Kan, Possessed Duiwel is the only card I feel particularly uneasy about - it feels like a superior Wulf, which I'd argue is banworthy already - and the first set include Arma Knight. So that card wouldn't be accepted in its current form.

Anbu-of-Sand, if you're designing cards to be on the list, you're designing them wrong. I won't check the balance now, but if they can't be unlimited, they won't be accepted.

.Kan, Possessed Duiwel is the only card I feel particularly uneasy about - it feels like a superior Wulf, which I'd argue is banworthy already - and the first set include Arma Knight. So that card wouldn't be accepted in its current form.

Anbu-of-Sand, if you're designing cards to be on the list, you're designing them wrong. I won't check the balance now, but if they can't be unlimited, they won't be accepted.

Okay, I'll fix the cards that I said would be either Limited or Semi-Limited. I'll try to re-design them ASAP.

--Edit--

Changed the effects a bit of some monsters to make them more balanced. Any chance you can tell me how to re-design them?

Should I write them like the way Kan wrote them? Or the way Laev wrote them?

Archived