Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had time, I'd attempt to write a story.

And quiet you -.-

@El-You have the authority to. Tell her to RP well with some guidelines and if she can't follow, then ban her :/

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! LMAOWROFL!!!!!! ZOMG!!!! ZOMFG!!!! XDDDDDDD

On the thing about MiniMandy, that's unjust use of my power. I'm waiting for the right moment where enough has amounted to my advantage.

@Dranzer - Why episode 80? O,o

Also, not even I'm that far XD

I'm far tho.

@Fusion - Is the sister you're picking up the one we were talkiing about making love to that time?~

@Dranzer - Why episode 80? O,o

Also, not even I'm that far XD

I'm far tho.

@Fusion - Is the sister you're picking up the one we were talkiing about making love to that time?~

No DL, I need to finish my summer reading, which I really hope the projects revolving that won't be due until next week.

When THAT'S done, I'll get to Kenichi.

Black, I don't know if it's worth another round :/

Just be more critical on our cards, or maybe Dranzer could judge and you 2 combine your ratings. He's judged for the first contest, so he has credibility.

@El - ...Why? =_=

@Black - http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/111157-otaclub-the-otaku-club-of-ycm/

Actually, IDK if you did or not, maybe. I only remember that VK and Otaku-sama are the only ones TRULY active anymore.

@Fusion - Psh, the El-Dl-Fusion trio is the best. We should have a show about us =_=

EDIT: Psh, my teacher taught that to me >_>

Archived