First person to post requirments becomes my opponent

Written Cards only

PM me your card, don't post it here

First to 5 votes wins

Loser gives 1 rep to winner

CARD A

Trepadora | *3 | EARTH

[Plant/Effect]

While this card is in your Graveyard, each time a Plant-Type monster is destroyed, draw 1 card. If you control exactly 2 face-up Plant-Type monsters, you can remove them from play and pay 500 Life Points to send this card from your Deck to your Graveyard.

ATK/0 DEF/0

CARD B

Vivante Fleur | *1 | LIGHT

[Plant/Effect]

You can discard this card to destroy 1 Plant-Type monster you control. During the turn you activated this effect, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to draw 1 card. If this card you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Sorciere de Fleur" from your Graveyard.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Guest .:Overdrive:.

Requirements:

- Make a Level 4 or lower non-Tuner Plant-Type or Thunder-Type monster with effect long max. 3 sentences.

I'll PM the card in a minute =D.

vote for card b because it has great support with Sorciere de Fleur. The effect is also good! which helps The World Tree's effect then get a draw from the deck!

card a is also good with its draw effect. but for me last effect sucks! and doesn't support a card unless to card b (i like support and anti-support cards ! :) )

so... CARD B takes my vote

PART LORE: If you control exactly 2 face-up Plant-Type monsters, you can remove them from play and pay 500 Life Points to send this card from your Deck to your Graveyard: END LORE. Well, I don't really get the point of paying Life Points just to send a card to the Graveyard that's effect only deals with it in the Graveyard, would if the card itself was removed from play, like by D.D Warrior or something. Card B has a pretty useful effect with Fleur monsters (Even though I have no idea what they are) Card B is the card I vote for

Archived