Is Evil Hero Prodidgy gonna repalce Cyber Dragon?

Evil Hero Prodigy

Dark

Level 2

[Fiend/Effect]

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card in Attack Position. If you Tribute this card to summon a "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster, draw 1 card from you Deck at the End Phase of your turn.

ATK/300 DEF/600

Now, do you think this cool Evil Hero is gonna replace Cyber Dragon or just be in the same deck together?

Your thoughts?

I like the card, the only reason i think its a little better at times than cyber is for tribing. Think about it, first turn, i special summon my evil hero, than sack for thestalos. Im left with 4 cards, and already my opponent is down 1, and possibly i have the Life advantage. So do i get to draw, na, but i did alter the game a little. And it works with Dasher / trade in Decks. Sak for dasher, draw and next turn a chance at a power house.

Never will anything replace Cyber Dragon!

nuff said.

nothing can replace you my little pet , kutchi ko, how cute are you *taping my pet CD*

*now back again* what? that small tiny thing can replace CD, hell no it's useless unlike a great staple card like Cydra, ya you cute little thing... kick that little E-Hero's Ass.

*Evil Hero Prodigy no longer exist's*

guy's this can hardly be used in monarchs deck unless you have kept some E-Hero's, and you need plenty to insure this card isn't attacked while in face-up attack position.

Monarchs: Run a couple of each...

Heroes: Stick with CyDra lol...

Other: Generally use CyDra' date=' pretty much NEVER use Prodigy...

[/quote']

actually this is meant for an E-hero's deck. did you even read the effect??

LOL

There aren't often many tribute monsters in a E.Hero or E-Hero deck, although maybe in a D-Hero deck...

And there are in Monarchs.

If your not gonna tribute it, then it's a sitting duck.

Yeah, weird huh?

Archived