LOCK PLEASE!

CMRenji

[center][b]Time for another 1 on 1.

[spoiler=Rules: Read Them!]-The first person to post who wishes to face me will be accepted-

-My opponent may choose all Card Requirements except for one: No Exceeds/Xyzs-

-The first person to get to 3 votes wins-

-Votes MUST have at least 2 good reasons. Saying something like: "I like this card because it's cooler looking." will not suffice-

-If there is no winner by June 15, 2011, the person with the most votes win(If it's a tie, my opponent wins)-

-Winner gets 2 Reps from the loser-

-To make sure you read the Rules, any people who wish to face me must use [color="#FF0000"]Red Text[/color] to do so, and voters must cast their vote in [color="#0000FF"]Blue Text[/color].(For those of you who don't know how to, just highlight your Text, press this button: [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_images/overlayblue/rte_icons/font_color.png[/img] and choose the right color.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card Requirements]*Must be a Synchro
*Has to Support an existing Archetype
*Cannot be higher than Level 7
*Must be Anonymous [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card A][img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2438/128884x.jpg[/img]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Archfiend" monsters
This card's controller must pay 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases. When this card is targeted by your opponent's Spell or Trap Card, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 1 or 5, negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. If the result is 2 or 4, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Archfiend" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. That monster's effect(s) are negated. If the result is 3 or 6, lose 500 Life Points. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card B][img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/539/145730.jpg[/img]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up FIRE monster you control to give this card an additional attack this turn. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can place up to 2 Blaze Counters(max.1) on face-up cards on the field. When a card with a Blaze Counter on it is destroyed, inflict 400 damage to the owner of the destroyed card. When this card is destroyed, remove all Blaze Counters on the field and add 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand with a Level equal to or lower than the number of Blaze Counters removed.[/spoiler][/b][/center]

[color="#0000FF"]I'm voting for Card A. Here's my two reasons:

~ Card B has "...you can place up to 2 Blaze Counters(max.1)...". I think I understand what it's saying, but it's a bit confusin at first.
~ Card B might be a little OP'ed. If this card is destroyed, and there's a lot of Blaze Counters, think of how many monsters could be destroyed- if that's what it means.[/color]

[quote name='Future Paradise' timestamp='1307902874' post='5277855']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm voting for Card A. Here's my two reasons:

~ Card B has "...you can place up to 2 Blaze Counters(max.1)...". I think I understand what it's saying, but it's a bit confusin at first.
~ Card B might be a little OP'ed. If this card is destroyed, and there's a lot of Blaze Counters, think of how many monsters could be destroyed- if that's what it means.[/color]
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]I totally agree with him. instead Card B's pic is close to epic ;x

anyways I add that I can't see which Archetype is Card B Supporting :(

Vote for Card A[/color]

[color="#0000FF"] I'm voting for Card B. Card A is nice, and has a solid effect, but Card B seems faster, with the fact that tribute lets it attack again, placing more Counters (1). The burn and the back up it has seems a bit more thought out and flexible(2).
Card B is my Vote. [/color]

[color="#0000FF"]I vote Card A, since Card B could be easily abused with the "Lavals", dumping them in the Graveyard, which can trigger their effects to mill through your Deck, giving this the ability to break that Archetype. Also, although I feel that the Special Summon effect of Card A is a little too powerful (since it's an easy bit of Tribute or Synchro fodder, depending on the Deck it's used in), the card overall has less chance of easy abuse, so is a more balanced choice. I also prefer the picture of Card A, it seems more fitting. I think that's two reasons.[/color]

Archived