YGT2 Round 1-B-11: Zelos Wilder vs. Wario

Phantom Roxas

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

[spoiler=Tales of Wario Land]Wario was standing outside of his castle one morning as the sun was slowly rising up over the horizon.

"Ahhhhahaha! This sunshine must be a sign that I will get more money AND be able to upstage Mario as the greatest hero in the Mushroom Kingdom!"

As Wario was leisurely strolling outside of his castle, a somewhat flamboyant figure with a mob of females and a carefree song that is playing starts walking to his castle.

"Hmmmm, this castle is hideous, but with a little vision of mine it can be something that is at least worthy for me to live in." Wario, hearing this remark got angry.

"Hey! Who goes saying my castle isn't good enough to live in?!? This castle is made of gold so it should be worthy for anyone to live in!" As Wario said this, the form started to become visible, showing an arrogant young man with red hair.

"Uhhhh, you own this dump?" Wario asked.

"Err, just who are you?"

"You are serious that you never heard of me? Ok, I will humor you. I am the great Master Zelos. I got bored with my extravagant hometown of Meltokio and decided to visit some place with alot of hunnies. And who are you to ask for my name? That mustache looks like something that crawled out of the sewer."

"Eeeeeeeeerrrrrrr that's enough! Insulting my castle is one thing, but now you are insulting my 'stache? That's it!" Wario immediately farted out of anger, disgusting Zelos. "Aww gross! That wind stinks! Oh crap!" His fangirls, mortified by the odor, covered their noses and mouths, coughing out anything that they feel is a smell.

"Are you sure something didn't crawl up there and die? Anyways, you know where I can find some gorgeous hunnies around here? I heard there was a gorgeous Princess that lives around here."

"You are looking for Princess Peach? Bah, go home! I had enough of your insults and your favors. She is mine you see? No one but me will be able to get her, not even that worthless Mario! If you want to get her, you have to get through me, my gorgeous castle, my groomed 'stache and my endless wealth!"

"(hmmmm, what should this Princess' nickname be? Super Cool Ultra Beautiful Peach?) Oh sorry! Did you say something?"

"That's it! I am tired of your arrogance! You will pay for that!" Wario's anger was channeled into his gas, causing him to inflate.

"Oh wow! That all your gas? Looks like I am going to have to do something about it to save not only a part of the ozone layer, but all the hunnies around me and the Super Cool Ultra Beautiful Princess that I will make mine." Zelos pulled out his longsword and shield and readied his magical abilities.

"I hope your skin is able to pop with all that pressure building up!"

Author's Notes: Written by Koloktos.

Smash_Bros_Brawl_Wario_Bike.jpg?t=1331187253normal_zelos_wilder.jpg?t=1331187256

Wario

Franchise: Mario

Personality: Greedy and Prideful

Species: Human

Powers/Special Abilities/Weapons: Super Strength, Super Dashing and Ground Pounds, Shockwave attack, Huge control over flatulance, various gadgets

Dislikes: Mario, Captain Syrup, anything that goes in his way

Nominated by: Koloktos

Zelos Wilder

Franchise: Tales

Personality: Laidback, Flamboyant Playboy

Species: Human

Powers/Special Abilities/Weapons: Magic Swords and large arsenals of skills and spells

Dislikes: Boring Sessions, being repremanded by everyone, His fate as Chosen, Seles' Mother

Nominated by: Andx

Edited by Phantom Roxas