Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/IC)

[color=green]"Alright its my turn now."[/color] The Orichalcos copy stated as he drew his card [color=green]"I'll summon my second Dark Valkyria in attack position."[/color] a dark skinned angel wearing purple armor role from the abyss of the card as it grinnined evilly. [color=green] Now Valkyria attack Kori's face-down."[/color] The angel created a ball of pure darkness and threw it at the card. Out of it, two monsters with halos on their waists, one pink and the other green appeared and intercepted the attack. The copy only grimiaced at the card.[color=green] "Gellenduo."[/color] he said. [color=green]"I'll end my turn.[/color]

Kori then took his turn. "Alright. DRAW!" he drew his card and smirked at the sight. "Alright I'll summon from my hand Vylon Stella." An odd shaped white polygon with hands appeared on the field as it struck a fighting pose. "Now I'll tune my Vylon Stella with Gellenduo to create Seven Swords Warrior." Both monsters melded together and formed a yellow armored knight with swords sheathed on most parts of his upper body. "Now I'll activate Stella's effect. If he his in my graveyard from my monster zone, I can pay 500 Life Points to equip him to Seven Swords Warrior." Stella then became a part of the sword the knight was holding, giving him a white polygonal hilt. "Now Seven Swords' effect activates. When he is equipped with an Equip Card once per turn. I can inflict 800 damage to you." The knight shined his sword at the Orichalcos Copy, giving him a blinding hit to his eyes as the copy flinched in pain. "Now. Seven Swords attack Dark Grepher." The Knight appeared in front of Dark Grepher, and effectively stabbing it in the stomach, making him break into pieces. "I'll end my turn there."

[spoiler= Orichalcos Copy]
Life Points: 2600
Field: Dark Valkyria, 1 [f/d]
Grave: Dark Grepher, Dark Valkyria, Darklord Superbia, Darklord Edeh Arae
Hand: 2
Deck: 32
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Kori]
Life Points: 3500
Hand: 3
Field: [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Swords_Warrior"]Seven Swords Warrior[/url], [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vylon_Stella"]Vylon Stella[/url], 2 face-downs
Grave: Cards From the Sky
Banished: Guardian Angel Joan
Deck: 31
[/spoiler]

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian came out of the commons area, his deck ready, his mags recharged finally, as he looked around, thinking if he should tell anyone about his plan, he takes a few steps to the pile of D-gazers, picking one up and slipping it on, slipping the mic attachment around his throat, a stolen military grade version with a wifi link. [b]"I wonder where they picked this one up, good thing I got it, none of these guys are likely to understand it's usefulness.[/b][b]"[/b]
he turned on the system and looked around for a vehicle as he talked, his jacket now adorned with a bandoleer he got, filled with a bunch of useful gadgets, and some explosives.
[b]"miss, oh Miss AI, do I have you on here? I have an idea that may turn the tide in our favor, I want to take out the military motor-pool. I'll need your help on the getting there, namely a replacement vehicle, and avoiding the detection systems. how much fun does that sound to you?"[/b]

After considering his options further, Gabriel felt it better to play it safe, lest he inadvertently trigger a Trap that would cause trouble for him and his fellow Chosen Ones. [color=#b22222]"I shall forgo battling this turn, so I shall set 2 cards in my Spell and Trap Card Zone: one to my farthest right, and the other to my farthest left. With that, I shall conclude my turn. Your move, Miss Victoria."[/color]

[spoiler=Gabe's Stats]
LP: 3200
Monsters: 2 Sireen (1700 ATK each)
S/T: 2 face-downs
Grave: 1
RFP: 2[/spoiler]

~~~~~

[color=#000080]"What the hell's going on?"[/color] Russell said out loud as he saw a green light shining from one of the hallways. Out of that same hallway, he saw Arta dashing out, with Yuuto clutched under his arm. [color=#000080]"Arta, what just happened?"[/color]

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Carla abandoned the golf cart and Sayer and proceeded to run the rest of the way on foot. In her mind, she was cursing: cursing her luck for taking too long, cursing Lucas for jumping the gun and going on without her... actually, she was cursing so many things at once, it practically consumed her mind, enough to have her trip on a raised piece of asphalt and fall face-first, screaming, into a ditch.

[color=#2f4f4f]"Poor Carla, are you alright, my dear?"[/color] Sayer said almost tauntingly as he "looked" down into the hole.

[color=#ff0000]"Go @$#@ yourself, Sayer, and LEAVE ME ALONE!!"[/color] Carla shouted back as she tried to climb back out. Despite the hole not being that deep, her footwear was actually making things a bit more difficult than need be. [color=#ff0000]"$@%## @%#^#$# #@#$^##$&#^#@ @#@$@$#!!!!"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f]"I didn't know you spoke Q'bert."[/color] Sayer held out a hand for Carla to grab onto.

Relenting, Carla reached up and grabbed onto the hand... only to see that it wasn't Sayer's own hand; it was really a severed arm that Sayer was holding out. With another terrified shriek, Carla smacked the hand away and fell back into the ditch. [color=#ff0000]"What kind of sick joke are you playing?!?!"[/color] she hissed at the "blind man".

In response, Sayer started off with a soft chuckle, clearly finding these antics amusing. [color=#2f4f4f]"My dear Carla, always giving off an air of confidence and control... yet when things do not go your way, you just as easily begin falling to pieces."[/color]

Carla growled out as she finally got herself out of the ditch. [color=#ff0000]"And what... are you implying, Sayer? You think I can't do this, huh?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f]"On the contrary, I have the utmost confidence in you, as does Archetype Earth,"[/color] Sayer replied. [color=#2f4f4f]"I just find it amusing how you let your emotions get the better of you at times. Such a thing can be... quite disastrous, indeed."[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"Remind me to hurt you for your sexist subtext later,"[/color] Carla muttered. [color=#ff0000]"In any case, it seems we're close to where Lucas went. I can see his car from here."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f]"And what do you plan on doing there once you get there?"[/color] Sayer asked, genuinely curious.

[color=#ff0000]"You'll see."[/color] Carla proceeded to take a few steps forward, but then she came to a halt as an idea came to her. [color=#ff0000]"Actually... d'you know anything about necromancy?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f]"... well, I didn't expect that question,"[/color] said a genuinely surprised Sayer.

There was some silence until Ringmistress told Brian. [color=#FF69B4]"It's the first night of the new military curfew, meaning it will be the most brutal, since people are adjusting or defying the new rule. There is most likely chaos out there. And you want to simply take out the ENTIRE MILITARY MOTORPOOL?!?"[/color] She was silent again before asking. [color=#FF69B4]"In the time it is taking us to talk, I am researching everything I can about human suicide, and I still cannot find any reason why you would want to want to kill yourself!"[/color]

Caledfwlch made its move and activated its shielding as the second vehicle, a golf cart, approached. The riderless motorcycle rushed out from its hiding place and rushed straight into the vehicle's path, blocking the way for the duo.

Victoria activated one of her facedown cards as he ended his turn. [color=#800080]"I shall reveal Mystical Space Typhoon. It allows me to destroy one of your facedown Spells or Traps, and, because it is still your turn, you cannot activate their effects in response."[/color] A swirling blue tornado crackling with energy headed for the left card. However, his ally Yuri could potentially have a counter to her activation.

The burst of green light itself that Arta had darted away from with a dazed Yuuto was actually quite harmless, aside from the occasional bacterial lifeform mutating into a completely useless servant of the Orichalcos with a soul that weighed less than a millionth of a human’s. Though maybe he had been right to run away, for when the light had faded away, the mythril statue was now on its feet with glowing green eyes.

Rembermewrechcallmeitsuscantheallforyouitrustedyoudamiakiotamastersredemption….

The statue moved more like an automaton than anything, moving its parts stiffly instead of the smooth movement of a normal lifeform. All of a sudden, two sharp crystals of Orichalcum managed to break free of the mythril – something it had been attempting to do the moment the worm had successfully entered – and were now protruding from the back of ‘Itsu’. The presence of this golem was so much that it overpowered the presence of the Titans.

Synchronochoicevirusdyingchoicemeevilwrongwithhediedforamydaughtertheyllcome

It attempted to move to where Arta and Yuuto ran off to, before stopping. The golem’s head turned creepily a hundred and eighty degrees, and was now facing Lucas.

[color=limegreen]”Ka Oric you Itsu bast me.”[/color] It stated, clattering the mythril mouth together, though its speech was incomprehensible for now. For now, the golem couldn’t speak, however slowly but surely, the mythril statue was becoming more and more animate by the minute.

That said, its head then spun in a complete three-hundred-and-sixty-degree circle as it absorbed the entirety of the resistance, arriving back into the creepy head position it had been in earlier, looking at Lucas.

[color=limegreen]”Out.”[/color] The golem commanded the old man.

Whatever this thing was, it was obvious that the power it radiated was just as great as that of a Swordsman, if not greater. While it didn’t quite have any of the abilities Itsu Solace had, it was made of hard mythril that nothing but possibly an atomic bomb could properly take out. With a sharp enough sword, it could be pierced, but then again it was ‘animate’ and not ‘alive’. It would do no good to stab the golem than to stab a robot.

Pener realized that truly was off when she saw a green light, and turned around once more to see a running Arta with Yuuto in his arms. She didn’t know their names, nor did she know about anything. Nobody was taking the time to properly explain to her what was happening.

She was about to go check out the light when she suddenly realized where exactly she was. In the middle of what appeared to strange scrap parts for bicycles with engines, and strange other things that normally shouldn’t be included, and could she hear multiple flying machines outside…?

Unnerved, she panicked for a moment and ran off straightaway into the place she believed was least-filled with all of this futuristic technology. She hated showing weakness, but this was becoming too much…!

Arta could barely make a complete sentence. The old man had dealt more damage than Arta had expected, cracking one if his ribs. [color=#008000]"Statue.... Orichalcos.... Controll."[i] Damn it Arta pull yourself together.[/i][/color] He thought to himself. [color=#008000]"There was a statue in the room that I followed the old man into. That statue is being controlled by a piece of Orichalcum. I got Yuuto and myself out of there. The statue is 'alive' and moving. I don't know why but for some reason my Titans want me to avoid a physical battle with the statue. They say it is made out of Adamantium, apparently called Mithril in a lot of places."[/color]

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1347430355' post='6023757']
There was some silence until Ringmistress told Brian. [color=#FF69B4]"It's the first night of the new military curfew, meaning it will be the most brutal, since people are adjusting or defying the new rule. There is most likely chaos out there. And you want to simply take out the ENTIRE MILITARY MOTORPOOL?!?"[/color] She was silent again before asking. [color=#FF69B4]"In the time it is taking us to talk, I am researching everything I can about human suicide, and I still cannot find any reason why you would want to want to kill yourself!"[/color]
[/quote]
[b]"that's right, it's chaos out there, they are a disorganized mess, sneaking by the gaps will be easier this night than any other, before they are settled into position, and harder to infiltrate."[/b]
he grabbed a junk frame and started hot wiring the runner, the lights turning on, his cold stoic anger didn't let him smile.
[b]"[/b][b]I'm not suicidal, I'm a risk taking no s*** giving pissed off Harvard genius and I plan on making this night hell on earth for anyone who stands in my way to exact my vengeance on the people who took my father from me, I will end them, here and now. the comet will be too late to give them victory, it comes in 3 days? I'll end this in two. and leave them in at least that many pieces."[/b]
he was mad, and he would never let those who took his father from him win in a fight they brought him into.

Lucas didn't move when the bright light of the Orichalcos was going off. Mainly because for all he knew he was theoretically unphased by such powers. That and this is what he was drawn to in the first place. Then something strange happened. He stood there with his eyes widening at the sight of the creature but still nothing to threatening. Of course then it started to speak. Unfortunately it was spewing stones like it was like a baby does when it doesn't want to eat, but perhaps this was still the growing stages. The giant creature commanded that Lucas leave which he simple shrugged and walked out of the room immediately. No need to stay anyway. He then walked out into the hall and noticed the amount of panic in the peoples faces. He gave himself a little pat on the back for even though he didn't directly cause any of this to happen; he probably helped out somehow.

He saw the boy who attacked him earlier and another man huddled over the kid who was still in a daze. Lucas laughed and rolled his eyes in slight annoyance. Oh young people never knowing when to do the smart thing and run away. He was simply going to walk past the two and a half men until he paused in the middle of one of his steps. ".....there was also this kid who said he was a descendant of Yugi Muto who supposedly dueled with Arche...." those were the words of the stripper or something to that effect most of her statements came in as scrambled white noise but he remembered that statement. [color=#ff8c00]Now wouldn't that be a coincidence[/color] he thought out loud slowly making his way over to Yuuto. Of course there were two people in his, but a giant Orichalcum golem thing was behind him. No need to be that worried.

Ringmistress thought for a bit, and concluded that he was right. Besides, he could serve to keep the military off of the tail of the main group as he wrought a path of destruction and ruin. She eventually spoke up. [color=#FF69B4]"If you're going to do this, at least let me give you a crucial tool for you to use. Itsu has a special set of powered armor back in the Duel Arcadia Tower. I can transport you there via Pelican, but to get the armor, you must sneak in and activate it yourself. The armor will enhance your abilities and make you superhuman, as well as protect you from virtually anything they have to throw at you. Lion Tamer has [i]Four To Go[/i] waiting out back. Take your Duel Runner and go there. We will take care of the rest."[/color]

[color=#b22222]"... well, congratulations are in order, Victoria,"[/color] Gabriel replied, a small smirk forming in the corner of his mouth as his face-down was destroyed by her Mystical Space Typhoon, [color=#b22222]"for you've succeeded in activating the effect of my [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Sentinel"][color=#b22222]"Silver Sentinel"[/color][/url][color=#b22222]!"[/color] Amongst the swirling particles of the destroyed card stood a heavily-dressed individual, a silver sniper rifle held calmly in his hands. [color=#b22222]"When my Sentinel is destroyed by my opponent's card effect while face-down in the Spell and Trap Card Zone, I can Special Summon him during the End Phase and destroy 1 card my opponent controls. Now, Silver Sentinel, come forth and destroy his Set monster!"[/color] With a glint in his eyes, the sniper took his place on the field (1300 DEF), took aim with his rifle and fired at Victoria's face-down monster.

[spoiler=Gabe's Stats]
LP: 3200
Monsters: 3: 2 Sireen (1700 ATK each), 1 Silver Sentinel (1300 DEF)
S/T: 1 face-down(s)
Grave: 1
RFP: 2
[/spoiler]

~~~~~

[b][i][color=#ff0000]"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! Someone, help me!!!"[/color][/i][/b]

Russell's attention was taken from Arta and now centered on the source of the scream; a red-haired woman (Carla) could be seen running away from a small group of what appeared to be....

"Zombies?!" Seda and CJ shouted in unison. Russell, on the other hand, ran off toward the zombies, grabbed a random hubcap laying on the ground and, with a yell of [color=#000080]"Moon Tiara... ACTION!!"[/color] tossed the hubcap like a discus at the group of zombies. The hubcap managed to slice through the necks of three of the zombies.

"... didn't know Russell was a fan of Sailor Moon," Slade Thorton said, somewhat amazed, if not embarrassed, after seeing Russell's improvised attack.

[color=#000080]"Are you okay?"[/color] Russell said to Carla, throwing a random back kick at another lumbering zombie that was approaching him from behind. As soon as he realized who it was, he then added, [color=#000080]"... wait, you...?"[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"Well, fancy meeting you here!"[/color] Carla replied, trying her best to sound frightened by the zombies, yet surprised and relieved to have someone helping out the damsel-in-"distress". She then shouted [color=#ff0000]"Look out!!"[/color] as three more zombies began to approach.

Fighting instinct engaged, Russell rushed in, punching the head clean off of one of the zombies, then tearing off its arm to use as a bat to swat at another zombie. Then, switching his Duel Disk to the "Active" position, he used it as a makeshift blade to cut off the head of the last zombie.

[i][color=#ff0000]"Wow, this guy's got some moves,"[/color][/i] Carla thought to herself as she watched Russell's exhibition.

Syria noted that the factory was a lot larger than it looked from the outside as she wandered throughout the empty halls. She's expected to have encountered at least one person by now but there wasn't anybody in sight. Her decoy plan had fallen apart rather fast as 1. Nobody had apparently seen her enter and 2. It sounded like Lucas had been spotted anyway despite her efforts to draw their attention, she would have to try harder. She opened a door ahead of her and stepped into a small room, spotting three people talking amongst themselves. Their clothes looked rather dishevled and Syria guessed that they'd been caught up in the earthquake in the park earlier, how they got her she didn't know but since she was here she might as well make use of them. She cleared her throat loudly, causing all three heads to turn in their direction.

[b]"Hello there,"[/b] she said calmly, her voice completely monotone [b]"I'm one of the orichalcos cultists you have apparently banded together in order to combat, in light of this I have come here to destroy your forces, decimate your base of operations, devour your souls, burn your carcasses and throw you into the deepest hole I can find after filling it with a pack of ravenous whatever-the-top-predator-of-this-world is,"[/b] and then, still mentaining a perfect monotone, she added [b]"Oh, and if it helps I also had sexual intercourse with all your mothers before doing all of the above mentioned acts to them as well."[/b]

The three men all looked at each other with a puzzled look on their faces before turning back to Syria. One of the men, considerably more muscular than the other two, stepped froward and rubbed his bald head.

"Okay miss, if you're one of the orichalco-whatchimecallits then I figure that means you want to duel one of us or something,"

[b]"That is correct,"[/b] Syria replied [b]"I also intend to do all of what I mentioned before if that will provoke you into doing so, do you want me to repeat it?"[/b]

"No, no...Let's just duel,"

The man raised his arm, a slightly battered duel disk strapped onto it, and Syria responded in kind, both players drawing their first hand.

[b]"I'll begin by playing the Seal of Orichalcos!"[/b] Syria said, playing the card in her field spell zone.

The seal lit up beneath her and spread out across the room, trapping both players within it. Syria closed her eyes briefly as she felt the power from the seal rush up through her body, her fringe parting as the seal formed upon her forehead. When she opened her eyes again they had both become orbs of pure red. A nervous look crossed her opponent's face but he kept his cool nonetheless.

[b]"Next I shall play Virtual Sniper in Defense Position and lay two cards face down,"[/b] Syria stated [b]"And I shall end my turn."[/b]

"My move," her opponent drew his sixth card to begin his turn "I summon The Six Samurai - Zanji in attack mode!"

A Samurai warrior wearing ornate orange armour and wielding a bladed polearm emerged onto his field.

"And since I control a Six Samurai monster, I can Special Summon this; Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan," another samurai emerged, this one wearing black and orange armour and wielding a katana "And to follow up I also summon Grandmaster of the Six Samurai!"

A third monster emered, this one an older warrior with a short white beard and eye patch.

"And since I control two Six Samurai monsters, my Kizan gains an extra 300 ATK," the black armoured warrior glowed slightly as his ATK rose to 2100 "Fraid you're finished. My first monster can take your sniper out easy, and my other two have more than enough ATK to reduce your life points to zero."

[b]"I am afraid your assumption is false,"[/b] Syria corrected him [b]"Virtual Sniper is a data monster and is incapable of being attack by any other monsters."[/b]

Her opponent raised an eyebrow: "Doesn't that leave you open to attack?"

[b]"It does,"[/b] Syria explained [b]"Which is why I'm playing my face-down card, Just Desserts!"[/b]

Syria's face-down card flipped up and a rather obese red monster emerged from it, chewing on a piece of meat.

[b]"Just Dessert inflicts 500 damage to my opponent for each monster they have,"[/b] Syria explained [b]"You currently have three, so it equates to 1500 points of damage."[/b]

"That doesn't stop my attack,"

[b]"I am aware of that,"[/b] Syria explained [b]"Which is why I have two,"[/b] her second face-down flipped up, revealing another Just Desserts trap card and another red fiend emerged from it [b]"That's another 1500, which equates to a total of 3000."[/b]

"Fraid you messed up there miss," her opponent stated "3000 ain't enough to take me out, fraid you've lost this one."

[b]"I have not,"[/b] Syria explained [b]"Just Desserts is a Normal Trap Card."[/b]

"Your point?"

[b]"Whenever a Normal Trap Card is activated Virtual Sniper inflicts 500 points of damage to my opponent,"[/b] Syria replied, her opponent's face growing pale as he worked out what was about to happen [b]"I just activated two, which makes for a total of 1000. So two lots of 1500 and 1000 equate to a total of 4000 points of damage."[/b]

Her opponent took a nervous step back but was unable to leave the barrier. His fate was sealed.

[b]"You have lost,"[/b] Syria stated [b]"Virtual Sniper, end him!"[/b]

Both fiends where sucked into Virtual Sniper's gun arm which began to glow an angry red colour, it raised the weapon, aiming straight at Syria's opponent, and fired. A powerful blast burst forth and threw the duellist off his feet and against the wall of the seal. His life points dropping instantly from 4000 to 0. The seal began to close in on him as he slumped to the floor, a final scream of terror, before his body collapsed limply at Syria's feet.

She looked up at the remaining two in the room, worried looks across both their faces.

[b]"So...Who's next?"[/b] Syria asked in perfect monotone.

Arta was stunned. To see this mechanical girl beat a guy in one turn was impressive but to see 'Zombies' as well, all the could think was [i][color=#008000]What the f*** is going on here? [/color][/i]Arta stood up and looked at the Mechanical girl. [color=#008000]"So your an Orichalcos cultist, that is nice, but I see no need to fight you. You are a cyborg, which means that much of what you do is calculated and smooth. Which also means that if someone does something that is beyond your calculations it should throw you for a twist. No wait your not a Robot your a Cyborg, which means that even if someone does something your machine brain didn't think of your human brain will still comprehend and recalculate. No, I will not fight you, besides I don't like it when I can't read someones expressions. We apparently have more serious problems to deal with seeing as to how there are apparently 'Zombies' here now." [/color]Arta turned away from the Cyborg girl and faced the Zombies, his eye twitched at the pain from the cracked ribs.

[i][color=#2f4f4f]"Carla, can you hear me?"[/color][/i] Sayer's voice rang in Carla's mind.

[i][color=#ff0000]"Oh, what is it now?"[/color][/i] thought Carla, mentally rolling her eyes.

[i][color=#2f4f4f]"The one who possesses the cards capable of disrupting the Orichalcos is nearby. We mustn't allow him to know that you're with us."[/color][/i]

[color=#ff0000][i]"Okay, so... how do you propose we go about that?"[/i][/color]

[color=#2f4f4f][i]"You could always slip into the ditch again,"[/i][/color] replied the always straightforward Sayer.

[i][color=#ff0000]"... god, I wanna strangle you right now."[/color][/i] Relenting, Carla took a few steps back, stopping just before the edge of another ditch, then carefully slipping down to the bottom, where she found Sayer, playing possum.

[i][color=#2f4f4f]"Here, hand me your Stone, as well as your Seal,"[/color][/i] he told her telepathically.

Carla, in keeping up with the act, "tripped" over Sayer with a yelp and, while on top of him, slipped her bracelet and her Seal of Orichalcos into his coat.

Hearing the yelp, Russell threw off another zombie before rushing over to the ditch. [color=#000080]"Carmen, are you alright?!"[/color] he called down to her.

[color=#ff0000]"It's "Carla","[/color] the woman corrected him, [color=#ff0000]"and yes, I'm fine. Wish I could say the same for this guy,"[/color] she added as she pointed to the "dead" Sayer at her feet.

[i][color=#000080]""Carla", right! Damn, few minutes in, and I've already screwed up her name!"[/color][/i] Russell thought angrily to himself, taking out his frustrations on another helpless zombie. [color=#000080]"Hang on, I'll try and get you out of there!"[/color]

~~~~~

"Guys, what are you standing around for?!" Shannon McKowen said to Seda and CJ. "We have to get Gabe and the girls here to a safe spot!"

"Roger!" Tom Seda replied, giving a small salute before getting into the Duelhog. "... wait, where're the keys to this thing?"

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1347550335' post='6024506']
Ringmistress thought for a bit, and concluded that he was right. Besides, he could serve to keep the military off of the tail of the main group as he wrought a path of destruction and ruin. She eventually spoke up. [color=#FF69B4]"If you're going to do this, at least let me give you a crucial tool for you to use. Itsu has a special set of powered armor back in the Duel Arcadia Tower. I can transport you there via Pelican, but to get the armor, you must sneak in and activate it yourself. The armor will enhance your abilities and make you superhuman, as well as protect you from virtually anything they have to throw at you. Lion Tamer has [i]Four To Go[/i] waiting out back. Take your Duel Runner and go there. We will take care of the rest."[/color]
[/quote]
He listened and started driving out back, getting in the rear compartment.
he chuckled.
[b]"as long as the armor doesn't slow me down, that sounds like a grand plan. and I know what your thinking miss, a distraction at the least. this will be no distraction, this will be a threat, I'm going to need an exit strategy. figure one out by the time I get to the motor-pool if you can. all I'll need is a good 10 minutes there, at most. I hope you like fireworks. "[/b]
he strapped the bike to a wall and sat in the seat next to it, buckling in.
he checked his gun and supplies on the trip, he smirked as he found is old note in his jacket pocket, from his time when he was interested in his family's past.
[b]"did you know a long dead ancestor of mine was part of the failed NS mech system. read up on their robot dueling frames. what a silly notion. till it destroyed the aircraft carrier they were in. I guess making quantum reality projectors was a bad idea, go figure. anyway, I'd like to read up on the specs of this armor you want me to climb into, I'd like to understand just how it operates exactly."[/b]

Lucas who was now being ignored thanks to the actions of Sayer and Syria nodded in approval of this turn of events. [color=#ff8c00][i]Wow being evil is fun[/i][/color] he thought but if this truly was the resistance then as a swordsmen he can't let everyone else have all the fun. He ran out to hanger bay looking at Sayer's handy work and once again having to applaud the efforts of the bad guys here. Then he noticed the rebel faction getting worked up with battle suits and planes. [color=#ff8c00]Well that should be interesting to deal with[/color] he said as he looked back at the giant Orichalcos golem coming into the fight. Hmm now what should I be doing. He looked and saw that people were trying to escape through the military warthog that he tried to sneak pass. Then he decided to leap into action.

As the two people ran towards the hog Lucas entered a mad sprint, he was a little fit for an old man he could probably do at least 3 good runs a day this would be 1. He laughed as he felt like one of the characters in the animes his grandson likes to watch. As he got further and further away from Arta the light of his stone grew brighter. So he knew it was time to go all in. [color=#ff8c00]THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING GREEN[/color] the symbol of the Orichalcos appeared right above his watch[color=#ff8c00] ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY! SHOCKING ORICHALCOS BULLET!!![/color] He leaped forward and green flames came out from the symbol and acted as a jet propulsion and launched his fist straight into the side of the duelhog sending it flying into a nearby wall. He snickered as he wondered what happened to the people inside.[color=#ff8c00] Hmmm polysyllabic words don't fit well when you try to combine anime attacks[/color] he said lost in thought about how to have a more epic attack name.[color=#ff8c00] I think I should call my grandson and see what he thinks.[/color]

Arta saw the green ball of flames flying towards the Duel Hog, [color=#008000]"I don't think so you old fool!"[/color] Arta leapt in front of the green ball of flames and stuck out his own hands, [color=#008000]"I call upon the powers of the Three Titans, I beseech you give me your strength so that I may smight this unyielding foe."[/color] When Arta finished speaking his hands glowed yellow like the light of the sun on an August day. As the green fireball hit his hands Arta held firm, being pushed back slightly by the force of the impact. Turning his hands to the left the green fireball shot out of the factory door and into the main lot, where it proceeded to consume many of the 'Zombies' before it evaporated due to consuming its own energy. Arta fell down to his knees, [color=#008000]"Damn you old man. How many lives will it take before you stop this fruitless endeavor?"[/color] Arta got up and climbed onto the Duel Hog. Pushing a button on the center panel the Duel Hog's engine roared to life. [color=#008000]"Everyone get on, this location is compromised we need to find somewhere else."[/color]

Lucas was blown back very winded from a combination of his old age and this young boys counterattack. Though he had to admit that last move he pulled out was fun.

*pant* [color=#ff8c00]Oh..okay[/color] *pant* [color=#ff8c00]getting a little old here.[/color] He caught his breath and stood up straight and looked at this boy getting into the duel hog. Lucas then recalled what the boy said right before he summoned the sun or whatever. [color=#ff8c00]Titans? You're the strippers boyfriend! She told us about you, interesting I imagined you a lot uglier I would have thought her standards would be lower consider what she does for a living but you aren't ugly. Would you look at that. Pity you and most likely her will not live through this whole endeavor.[/color] Lucas prepared to enter the second sprint combo attack when he noticed in the crowd of panicking people there was a woman and this woman looked quite familiar. It was Carla Instantaneously Lucas knew that if Syria and he could not get the job then perhaps Carla could. Now the goal should just be bringing down their numbers.

[color=#ff8c00]Okay lets think[/color] Lucas says nonchalantly while wondering why is there no alcoholic beverage in his hand at this moment. [color=#ff8c00]If I get close to Titan then my powers diminish ever so slightly and I can't have that. So what to do what to do?[/color] He looked at the ceiling lost in thought then it hit him. [color=#ff8c00]Oh yeah that would work, nothing worse than the ceiling caving in on you[/color]. He shuddered as he brought back old memories. He then ran away from Arta and the duel hog and he made his way back down the halls from which he came pass the golem and pass Syria who was doing a good job killing off wrestlers. He was looking for some sort of control room for which he could hopefully trigger something that would do something and make something else go boom.

[color=brown]"............"[/color]

The Egyptian girl paused and thought to herself, starting to wonder what exactly she was afraid about. Perhaps it was all the futuristic technology around her, perhaps it was just culture shock, but she had to admit that it was a little silly. She willed herself to stand up and observed the situation. The 'organization' which had offered her aid was under attack from a more powerful force, presumably the one that the Titan kid mentioned. This was a rather strange task the Master had given to her, to conquer such a strange world in such a situation. But she had to rise. If she wanted to live and not fade away back into dust, she had to go on and complete this trial, no matter how hard it may seem...!

She rose from the ground, and looked around her. Necromancy. The controlling of the undead. There are two different variations of necromancy all in all, one where the body is all alone, and one where the soul is trapped within. Seeing how easily destructible they are from the green flame he Titan boy deflected to them, they were more likely to be in the former camp-

Before Pener could think of a proper way to dispose of the undead, she noticed the old man run down the halls, and followed him. Despite his enhanced strength, he was still but a man, and fortunately the golem had ceased following him as well, and Pener - possessing supernatural powers beyond this world - easily caught up to him. She threw a shadow beam near his feet, hoping to knock him off-balance or something, before arriving right in front of him.

[color=brown]"I am Pener, Herald of Darkness."[/color] She greeted him in English. [color=brown]"Stand down, or I shall...absorb your energy!"[/color]

She hesitated a little at that last line, due to the fact that she didn't really know how to do that. But what she did know was that he had a lot of power, and he might not take it lightly at the threat of it all being stolen from him.

------------------------

The golem had ceased following Lucas in favor of joining the zombie horde. In truth, the entirety of the zombies should've been incinerated by Lucas's blast, but her very essence of mythrial protected and acted as an unintentional shield for the remaining ones.

[color=limegreen]"DA - TSU - ME - IT - MA - TI."[/color] It clattered together, again in a completely incomprehensible sentence.

It walked differently from the zombies, but somehow it really did manage to fit in. Of course, then it turned to Russell and Carla, both of which it recognized as enemies. It extended out its hand as if for a handshake, before firing a laser of green energy at them.

Lucas was running and weaving down the halls when he did notice the shadow energy. He didn't fall but he did come to a complete stop because he was afraid of what this could mean. Soon his fears came to fruition as he stood face to face with this herald of darkness. He let out a deep breath and began to analyze the situation at hand. Here he was standing in front of some shadow monster thing, but then again that was a good thing....Well once you take the fear out of it. On his team there was Syria, killing wrestlers, Sayer making zombies, Carla infiltrating what remains of the resistance, and the statue killing what remains of the resistance. So far the only things standing in the way are the giant in active mech battle armor and titan kid who Lucas had managed to wound. Lucas was standing in front of the main weapon of the resistance. If he could keep her/it here then he will have effectively removed her from the equation.

[color=#ff8c00]Oh absorb my energy will you? I'm pretty old you know, that little run I did there probably "absorbed" a lot of my energy.[/color] He put his hand on his back and stretched in his suit like a classic old people cartoon fashion. [color=#ff8c00]So Ms. Pener...what an odd sounding name, how about Penelope, yeah I like that better. So Penelope it seems as we are at an impasse. So lets solve this like children.[/color] He reached into his tote bag and pulled out his duel disk and when he threw it on his the Seal of Orichalcos automatically activated. [color=#ff8c00]So here we are, care to play a game?[/color] This was the best plan he could think of, the laws of the Seal were absolute you couldn't leave unless someone loss at competition. So even if Penelope didn't want to play that was fine neither of them were leaving and when you're old you'll be surprised how much patience you have.

[color=brown]"A game of duel monsters, I suppose?"[/color] Pener asked, but needed no answer.

A black duel disk then immediately materialized onto her arm out of nowhere, like a cross between an Academy disk and a traditional Dark Signer one. She drew five cards from her deck swiftly. Of course, needless to say, she knew nothing about the rules of the Orichalcos, and she also knew nothing of the Swordsmen nor their abilities. But she had gone through the past few months understanding just how powerful she was now. She was still getting used to the new power, and the futuristic environment, and the fact that these 'duel monsters' have been made rather complicated, but surely nothing could beat her.

[color=brown]"I'll go first. DRAW!"[/color] She declared, and drew a sixth card. [color=brown]"I summon Red-Eyes Black Chick, and then tribute it to bring out [b]Red-Eyes Black Dragon![/b]"[/color] Then on the field appeared a red egg, quickly hatching to be replaced by a skeletal black dragon well-known throughout the world (ATK 2400). [color=brown]"I'll set two cards and end my turn. Your move, sage."[/color]

That was her conclusion anyway from this old man.

Pener LP: 4000
Hand: 2
Field: REBD (ATK 2400)
S/T: 2 sets

Lucas watched as she magically made her own duel disk. Which in the back of his mind he quietly hoped that her not having one would have resulted in this being some long waiting game. Nevertheless he did challenge her and he had to go through with it. As she summoned that old dragon forth Lucas snickered slightly. Someone else using old cards maybe this being wasn't so bad after all. That and she called him a sage he let out a slight chuckle of amusement.

[color=#ff8c00]Alright now I draw. Sense the field is already active I have no need to actually play it so now that is out of the way I will summon the True Sirs: Bassil to the field [/color](lvl1600/1000). At that moment a grey suit appeared on the field and from it sprouted tentacles from each arm and an octopus head. It then was branded with the seal across his forehead allowing him to gain attack points (1600> 2100). [color=#ff8c00]Now with his effect I will look at the top 3 cards of my deck and rearrange them in any order I choose.[/color] Lucas looked at his next three cards slowly and contemplated. As he put them back he slid a card into his spell and trap zone. [color=#ff8c00]I now activate [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Archfiend"][color=#ff8c00]Archfiends Oath[/color][/url][color=#ff8c00] and with this I will pay 500 lifepoints to call out a name.[/color] As Lucas spoke a giant blank stone pillar came from behind him. [color=#ff8c00]After I call this name I pick up the top card of my deck. If I was right the card goes to my hand if not the graveyard. So let's see I will pay the toll [/color](Lucas: 4000> 3500) [color=#ff8c00]and call True Sirs: Gerald.[/color] The name of the card was engraved in the stone and he picked up the card and revealed it to his opponent. He was right which he should be...he put the card there himself. [color=#ff8c00]Now Gerald's effect, if you ever see him come from my deck to my hand he is summoned and then I can special summon another one of my True Sirs from my hand. [/color]

Then another suit appeared but this one was a Wolf in businessman clothing and as it let out its mighty howl the Seal was now placed upon his head (1900>2400). His howl resonated and called forth another suit from his hand and this one was a regular man but it had no face or hair but this one was kneeling (in defense mode) . Then as the seal came upon his head the back of this man erupted into tentacles of darkness that just floated aimlessly (lvl 4 0/2000). [color=#ff8c00]I present to you the True Sirs: Nathan. But we will get to him later. I shall now follow your lead and set two cards face down.[/color] The holographic cards appeared behind Gerald and Nathan.[color=#ff8c00] Now for the end of my turn he said with a snicker knowing he was in good position to attack I will use Nathan's ability. I have to guess three card names and reveal the top cards of my deck, different things happen depending on what I guessed. So I shall go with Sangan, Research, and...how about Red Eyes Black Dragon.[/color] He revealed his three cards from the deck, the first two were right but the third was a spell card called Question. [color=#ff8c00]Well the two I got right go to my hand and this third one goes to the bottom of my deck.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]He wiped his head. Well that was long winded but that is all for me. I shall give the lead to you young lady.[/color]

Stats:
Life: 3500
Field: True Sirs: Nathan (lvl4 500/2000 DEF) True Sirs: Bassil (lvl4 2100/1000 ATK) True Sirs: Gerald (lvl4 2400/1900 ATK)
S/T: The Seal of Orichalcos (Field) 2 FDs, Archfiend's Oath
Graveyard: N/A

[spoiler: Custom Cardex]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/q6CrG.jpg[/img]
[spoiler: Lore]

Once per turn declare three card names and reveal the top three cards of your deck apply these effects depending on the number of cards you declared correctly.
0: Return all revealed cards to the bottom of the deck
1: Add the card that was declared correctly to your hand, return the other two to the top of the deck in any order.
2: Add the cards that were declared correctly to your hand, return the other one to the bottom of the deck.
3: Add the cards that were declared correctly to your hand, then target 3 cards on your opponents side of the field. Return those targets to the top of your opponents deck.
[/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4Qftx.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vTdBj.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Victoria watched as her Sangan was sent to the Graveyard by Silver Sentinel. [color=#800080]"My Sangan's effect gives me a monster with 1500 or less ATK, and I shall select Fabled Raven to join me."[/color] The three-eyed critter gives Victoria a card before it expires. [color=#800080]"Now that it is my turn, I draw, and I Normal Summon the Fabled Raven I just acquired."[/color] An eerie creature clad in black with black and red blades on its arms and glowing red eyes beneath an avian mask appeared. The sorceress grinned maliciously. (1300 ATK|LV2|Tuner) [color=#800080]"And I shall activate his effect! By discarding Crimm, Field Commander of Dark World, Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World, and Snoww, Unlight of Dark World, I can increase his Level to 5 and his Attack Points by 1200!"[/color] She sent the trio of cards from her hand. [color=#800080]"But now, I chain Crimm's effect to Raven's, Beiige's effect to Crimm's, and Snoww's effect to Beiige's!"[/color] Three new demons appeared on the field in spectral form, like Nahvii and Qhamarrinh before them. The first was a female with a ragged red cape, red armor plates, and a sickly black sword, though her face was covered in a featureless black mask. The second was blind with a black strip across his face, but he had brown armor and a spear. The last was also female, but with tentacles for hair, a staff, and a white robe.
[color=#800080]"Snoww shall go first, granting me a Dark World card to my hand, and I shall choose The Gates of Dark World!"[/color] The demonic conjurer's staff glowed as she raised it into the air, and a card floated to Victoria's hand. [color=#800080]"Then, Beiige, who summons himself to my field!"[/color] The brown spearman jumped down and readied himself. (1600 ATK|LV4) [color=#800080]"Finally, Crimm! She lets Yuri draw a card, but I can discard another card, and this card is treated as being discarded by you, my opponents! Say hello to Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World!"[/color] Crimm thrust her sword into the air, and a thunderous growl erupted from behind Victoria as a towering monster clad in gold armor and carrying a huge battleaxe stormed onto the field. (2300 ATK|LV5) [color=#800080]"Because Goldd was discarded by an effect controlled by you, or at least treated as such, he is Special Summoned to the field, and he destroys two cards, so why not Safe Zone and Empress of Prophecy?"[/color] He slammed his battleaxe into the ground, sending a powerful tremor towards the trio.

[spoiler=Cardex]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sangan"]Sangan[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fabled_Raven"]Fabled Raven[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Crimm,_Field_Commander_of_Dark_World"]Crimm, Field Commander of Dark World[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Beiige,_Vanguard_of_Dark_World"]Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Snoww,_Unlight_of_Dark_World"]Snoww, Unlight of Dark World[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gates_of_Dark_World"]The Gates of Dark World[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goldd,_Wu-Lord_of_Dark_World"]Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World[/url]
[/spoiler]

Lion Tamer lifted the Pelican off and powered up its nose-mounted minigun, the barrel whining as it rotated faster and faster before sending a flurry of depleted-uranium flechettes down into the zombie horde. The bullets harmlessly dinged off of the seal and the mythril golem that was once Itsu's body, but it easily took down the undead. Similarly, the minigun mounted to the Duelhog activated, ready for Arta to use.

As the shockwave approached Idris took a card from her own hand and sent it to her Graveyard slot. As she did so a bright light emerged in front of her, fading to reveal a tall spellcaster with long teal hair, short white robes and long scarf-like wings.

[b]"Nice try, but by sending my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Effect_Veiler"]Effect Veiler[/url] to the graveyard I can negate your monster's effect,"[/b]

Effect Veiler spread its wings out, covering both cards that where targeted, and they shone brightly, breaking up the tremors caused by Goldd's effect. Idris resisted the urge to breath a sigh of relief, it would still be a while till her next turn and she had nothing left to protect her Empress with.

[b]"You're gonna have to try better than that,"[/b] she remarked, hoping she sounded more confident than she felt.

The remaining two had decided they had a better chance if they went up against Syria both at the same time, and usually that would be that case, but playing a Power Deck against that made it almost impossible to attack her monsters wasn't the smartest move.

[b]"Virtual Dragon, attack!"[/b]

Syria monster let out a thunderous roar and cast a mighty breath of blue fire at one of her opponent's monsters (having previously targeted it with the effect of Virtual Dragon to convert it to a Data Monster for one turn only), destroying it completely and reducing its owners life points to 0. Syria then turned to her remaining opponent, a look of pure evil in her eyes.

[b]"I now play the effect of my Data Copy,"[/b] Syria explained [b]"Since my Virtual Dragon destroyed a monster, and you still have one remaining, he can attack once again. And thanks to the Digitize card I have equipped to your monster he is treated as a Data Monster, so my dragon is free to attack him. Virtual Dragon attack!"[/b]

The dragon obeyed, obliterating the second monster and reducing the last opponent's life points to zero.

As the Virtual Dragon faded from view the seal closed in on the two losers to claim their souls. Syria turned about to leave, not bothering to watch the display, but paused when she spotted a boy standing in the doorway looking at her. He seemed to know she was a cyborg somehow and spouted off a long sentence before running off to deal with something called 'zombies'.

[b]"What a strange person,"[/b] Syria commented before proceeding down the hallway.

[color=brown]"What strange cards."[/color] The silver-haired girl remarked blatantly, but she drew her next card nevertheless. Pener was a little confused at the green seal surrounding her, but she guessed it didn't really matter. Each world had their own laws and properties, after all.

[color=brown]"But in any case...this shall now be a Shadow Game!"[/color] She pointed her finger up into the air, and shadows began to cover the dome that was the Seal of Orichalcos, making everything outside of it appear a lot murkier. [color=brown]"With this, each time damage is inflicted, darkness shall continue to spread around that player, until they can't see anything!"[/color]

And as the man paid Life Points for the toll, his vision was slightly obscured by darkness, though at the moment it was barely there. Pener assessed the situation. This man had effects revolving around the top of the deck. Nothing she could do about that. There were a few things she could do, though, and that was brute force. She drew her fourth card.

[color=brown]"I tribute my Red-Eyes Black Dragon to bring forth Red-Eyes DARKNESS DRAGON!!! It gains 300 ATK for every dragon in the graveyard!"[/color] She declared, and all of a sudden a second shell began to form and armor itself around the fiendish dragon, modifying it and letting it give off orange lines. When it was done, it appeared more like a wyvern of darkness (ATK 2400 -> 3000). [color=brown]"And now I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern, before banishing it to bring out my almighty [i]Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon![/i]"[/color]

Rightaway, a younger version of the Red-Eyes dragon appeared (ATK 1700) before suddenly exploding in size, becoming a force that was definitely to be reckoned with. (ATK 2800)

[color=brown]"Now, with the effect of my Darkness Metal Dragon, I can bring out my Red-Eyes Black Dragon once more from the grave!"[/color] Pener continued, and the blackish monster returned (ATK 2400), though Darkness Dragon weakened (ATK 3000 -> 2700).

She laughed in glee as three dragons of darkness had been gathered onto the field.

[color=brown]"Behold! My ultimate strategy!"[/color] She declared. Apparently, she liked declaring a lot. [color=brown]"Now, Darkness Metal Dragon, pulverize that sage's Gerald! Darkness Dragon, attack Bassil! And my Black Dragon, charge on ahead and destroy his Nathan!"[/color]

LP: 4000
Hand: 1
Field: REDMD (ATK 2800), REDD (ATK 2700), REBD (ATK 2400)
S/T: 2 set

Victoria continued her turn, disappointed her combo did not go through but determined nevertheless. [color=#800080]"I activate Crimm's effect from the Graveyard! Because I control at least 2 Dark World monsters, she can return to command her troops!"[/color] The red-colored knight takes the field once more. (2000 ATK|LV5) [color=#800080]"And now, to Xyz Summon! I shall create an Overlay network using these two monsters...and myself!"[/color] Crimm, and Raven transformed into a trio of energy beams, one purple, one gold, and entered a swirling black vortex, which was quite different from the regular red vortex. Victoria jumped into the vortex as well, causing it to create a massive column of violet light. [color=#800080]"Xyz Summon!"[/color] Victoria's voice cried out, now warped and feral. [color=#800080]"The mistress of the most arcane magics from the depths of the darkest realm! Tyrrhia, Sorceress Supreme of Dark World!"[/color] Emerging from the portal was...Victoria...sort of...she was shrouded in a purple cloak with black patterns, but completely covered from head to toe in the garment, as opposed to just wearing it. From underneath the hood, a pair of purple eyes glared out upon the trio as three purple orbs orbited her (3000 ATK|RNK 5|3XM). [color=#800080]"Using my Trap Card, Barian's Contract, I added myself to the Xyz Summoning equation, at the cost of 4000 of my Life Points. May I continue?"[/color] She seemed unfazed as her Life Points drastically took a plunge. (Victoria: 12000 LP -> 8000 LP)

[spoiler=Cardex]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrrhia%2C_Sorceress_Supreme_of_Dark_World"]Tyrrhia, Sorceress Supreme of Dark World[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Barian"]Barian's Contract[/url]
[/spoiler]

Archived