Finished! [Leaderboard] Water Support Aznkvn vs Crazy on New Years

Alpakha

I will take any challengers. All YCM rules apply. First to 3 votes win. Votes are anonymous,

Card Requirements

-The card has to support WATER monsters.

-The card cannot be a part of any archetype or support any archetypes.

-The card can be spell, trap, or main deck effect monster. No extra deck monsters.

Prize: 1 rep 50 points

Cards due by 1/5/13

All voting will finish by 1/15/13

[spoiler=Card A]

4hrrr4.jpg

[spoiler=Card B]

2qatyd5.jpg

Edit:

Thank you everyone for your help!

Card A (Crazy on New Years): 0

Card B (AznKvn): 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ceremony of Rain

Pros: Creative and Flexible. Might make frog slushy more of a thing. I like the wide range of targets it can choose from.

Cons: Unfortunately with all it's targets, it's still impractical. Might have been better as a "If you control a level 3 or lower WATER monster:" Plus the targets aren't amazing on their own. Adding levia might be nice but it's useless without a consistent way to get it out or a consistent way to get ALO.

Glacial Palace:

Pros: Usable and effective. Might be able to get out Neo Daedalus easier. Also there are only 6 "Umi" targets atm so 3 more is very much needed.

Cons: It feels somewhat too set in stone. Like the card has only ONE good use, and that is Codarus or Levia target. There isn't much else to it, unless you were desperate to get that direct attack from Amphibious Burgroth MK-3. At least ALO, Forgotten Temple of the Deep and Lemuria can be used with more than 3 cards. Still, it makes the deck more consistent so I can't complain.

Vote goes to card B.

Card A:

I see how your trying to work it, but its too risky.

I mean, it's a terraforming for Umi, with a drawback - it honestly doesn't need that drawback. And that's what I think brought you down. I love the pic and how it relates with the card, and it's all awesome, but the drawback is just, too risky - even if it is a low level Water.

Card B:

I like this card a lot. It's somewhat below balanced, but its still great.

It works as Umi, which is like most Water-Support Field/Continuous cards created, which is still great. I can totally see what you did here is Daedalus and how it blows up with Umi, which was intelligent. That +1 effect that when its blown up, can send a Water to the hand, is really cool.

My vote: Card B

Archived