[Leaderboard] Black Wins 3-1!

Nathanael D. Striker

Guest Striker

Well, it is about time the host gets into the fray! First come first serve, so have at it people!

[spoiler=Contest Rules]

1. First to 3 votes or person with the most votes by 12pm PT on the 5th wins.

2. Winner gets 1 Rep from the loser.

3. Voters must have a valid reason to their votes.

4. PM your card to me. I'll add it to the front post.

5. I have the right to add rules.

[spoiler=Card Requirement]

Make a card that adds consistency to and/or supports Chaos. It cannot be a monster.

[spoiler=Card A]

Call to Entropy

Spell Card

Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 LIGHT or DARK monster, or, if you don't have any in your hand, banish all cards in your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters or activate other Spell Cards during the turn this card is activated.

[spoiler=Card B]

Charm of Chaos

Spell Card

Banish 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Graveyard; send 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Deck to your Graveyard, then draw 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Charm of Chaos" per turn. You cannot Special Summon monster(s) the turn this card is activated.

Guest Striker

Sure, I'll join. Will send card soon.

I smell a rematch from a few months ago.

*puts sunglasses on*

Oh, it's on now.

Oh damn, I was about to join but Black beat me too it by a couple of seconds lol.

Better luck next time, Blu.

Both cards are amazing. It's a shame I can't vote for both. My vote has to go to Charm of Chaos though. It needs a grave for it to be useful, sure, but I just like the versatility that it has over Entropy. You can drop any LIGHT/DARK monster from the Deck to Graveyard gives you sooo many options to meet the need of the situation that Entropy doesn't allow from the hand. Plus, Charm of Chaos does not take away from spell cards, so you can continue to make a few more plays. Gosh you guys are horrible to make people choose between two such great cards :/

Guest ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥

Going with Call to Entropy for my vote.

It's basically an Allure for Chaos but prevents from doing just about anything that you would do on your turn save for maybe a normal summon an a few sets.

Charm is, I don't know, it can set up your grave a bit better but at the same time you could just be swapping a single monster for another and getting a draw. That's all I can see from it.

I vote for Call to Entropy. Consistency most often refers to first turn and it is the turn which most such things will be used and Call to Entropy allows for that, its not overpowered either. Charm of Chaos is great, but it requires a card in the Graveyard first and first turn, where consistency cards such as Pot of Duality and stuff are generally used, you probably won't have a card in the Graveyard making it a lot more situational than Call to Entropy. Anywhere other than the beginning of the game, you probably don't want to use this kind of card due to the restrictions, really, the only times which you would use this mid-game would be if you have an advantage and see no need to Special Summon this turn which then, you have the advantage anyway, OR if you are really desperate.

Guest Striker

Alright, that is 3-1 Card A.

Card A was Black and Card B was Striker.

Perhaps the big thing I was going for was Graveyard set-up. While dueling with Chaos, I noticed I usually have a lot of LIGHT and little to no DARK. I made Charm of Chaos to solve this problem, but I notice it does a lot more than that.

Black, it was great having a 1v1 with you. Can you please lock this now?

Archived