[Leaderboard] Finished Azn Won

Alpakha

Rules

1. All rules of YCM & Leaderboard/1v1 subforum apply

2. No spamming, flaming, or trolling.

3. First to 3 votes win, just post the card here when it's done.

4. Voting ends a week after both cards have be entered

5. Prize is 1 rep and 100 points.

6. Card due: 2/17/13 Voting ends 2/20/13

7. Both of us will make a card that supports a Duel Terminal Archetype.

John's Entry

Note: So this card is a little like Prophecy Destroyer for Gishki's but summoning from the hand. Its an easy way to bring a 25 beater. The second effect is a weird version of Pot of Duality. It gets the rituals to your hand easier for the cost of removing it from play and showing your opponent what kind of cards you have. The last effect, I had to somehow give it a substitution effect because its says "Illusion" in it name. This is a little like Double-Edged Sword Technique but you pay equal to its level and you only SS 1 monster. I, honestly, could possibly see this in a Gishki deck. 

2004fi9.jpg

You can only activate the effect of "Gishki General of Illusion" once per turn. While in your hand, you can reveal this card to your opponent to activate 1 of the following effects:

* Banish 3 Ritual Spell Cards with "Gishki" in its name from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card in face-up attack position.
* Remove this card from play and reveal the top 5 cards of your deck: Add all Ritual Spell Card(s) with "Gishki" in its name to your hand and shuffle the remaining cards into your Deck.
* Shuffle this card into your deck: Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Gishki" monster in your Graveyard (its summoning conditions are negated). During the End Phase of this turn: The monster is sent to the Graveyard and you must pay Life Points equal to its level x400.[/spoiler]

Kvn's Entry
9GN5if8.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can send 1 "Gishki" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard to add 1 "Gishki" Ritual Spell or Monster card from your Deck to your hand. You can summon only 1 "Gishki Mercenary" per turn.

Edit: the spoilers are being bishy....

AznKvn: 3
John: 0

SUPPORTING GISHKI

Note: So this card is a little like Prophecy Destroyer for Gishki's but summoning from the hand. Its an easy way to bring a 25 beater. The second effect is a weird version of Pot of Duality. It gets the rituals to your hand easier for the cost of removing it from play and showing your opponent what kind of cards you have. The last effect, I had to somehow give it a substitution effect because its says "Illusion" in it name. This is a little like Double-Edged Sword Technique but you pay equal to its level and you only SS 1 monster. I, honestly, could possibly see this in a Gishki deck. 

2004fi9.jpg

PLEASE READ THE EFFECT HERE AND NOT ON THE ACTUAL CARD; IT WILL/MIGHT CHANGE BEFORE KVN'S CARD IS ENTERED.

You can only activate the effect of "Gishki General of Illusion" once per turn. While in your hand, you can reveal this card to your opponent to activate 1 of the following effects:
* Banish 3 Ritual Spell Cards with "Gishki" in its name from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card in face-up attack position.
* Remove this card from play and reveal the top 5 cards of your deck: Add all Ritual Spell Card(s) with "Gishki" in its name to your hand and shuffle the remaining cards into your Deck.
* Shuffle this card into your deck: Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Gishki" monster in your Graveyard (its summoning conditions are negated). During the End Phase of this turn: The monster is sent to the Graveyard and you must pay Life Points equal to its level x400.

I give it to Mercenary 

Seriously the card is just so simple. The simplicity alone was enough to win. But it wins on content as well. Like stated before you never want to banish 3 Gishki Ritual spells from the grave. I don't even think they ever try to have 3 Ritual spells in the grave at one time. The recycle and give you your boss monsters. Anywho I think the victor is a tad clear here but nevertheless I vote for Kvn.

Okay, I'm going to give the vote to Kvn. John, your card isn't that great. Why would you banish the Ritual Spells that you are going to recycle? I don't think you know how the Deck works with that effect tbh. That is enough for me to not vote for it. Mercenary is a good set up card, but I don't think it is entirely needed.

Vote to Kvn.

Archived