[Leaderboard] Me VS Hootcake (Finished)

Zazubat

1.Ends March 3rd extended to March 6th or first to 3.
2.No writtens actually if you want to, just do it, I most likely won't, but if you're more into that, just do that, I don't really care.
3.Winner gets 100 points + 1 like, and of course 1 point in the Leaderboard.
4.Send a PM or post in here your card, and I'll put who ever is first up for voting.
5.It's a free-for-all! Make your best, most creative card you can come up with, no restrictions!

Zaziuma's Card:
WingsofAmorlia-1.png
3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card to target an Xyz Monster your opponent controls; return it to the Extra Deck, then your opponent can Xyz Summon an other Xyz Monster with a different name and less ATK than that target, but with a Rank equal or or lower than that target using the same Xyz Material(s) as that target had while face-up on the field (Xyz Materials are attached directly to that monster when Xyz Summoned) and must the correct one(s), and if you do, this card gains 600 ATK when it attacks an Xyz Monster, during damage calculation only. You can only use the effect of "WIngs of Amorlia" once per Duel.
Hootcake's Card:
125831.jpg

Well then it would be dry... You gotta' put in requirements or just simply say that I have to make the recquirements 

Ugh, why can't you just not be in this contest then if you need requirements. The requirement is that there is no requirement. Even though that's a paradox, but what ever.

It would be hard to vote for a card with no requirements.

Let's make Neos into an effect monster (it can be Xyz, Synch, Fusion, etc.)

Oh, now I know what you meant by "whatever" at the end... I thought you meant what ever to the fact that you don't care whether or not I make the requirements... My bad.

But you have to understand that not many people would vote because they don't know what requirements there are to grade on.  

125831.jpg

2 Level 6 Zombie-type monsters
When this card attacks while it has Xyz Material, your opponent cannot activate monster effects until the End Phase. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Activate 1 of the following effects:
•Send 1 Zombie-type monster in your deck to the Graveyard.
•This card can attack twice during the Battle Phase.
•Destroy 1 Level 4 or lower monster on the field.

Up for this. Any questions?

Card A is dumb. It's incredibly specific and not even that beneficial. You go through the trouble of pulling three monsters into that, with its mediocre stats, and you use all of its materials to... switch an opponent's Xyz for something else. WHY WOULD I EVER USE THAT OVER THUNDER SPARK?

Card B is cooler, I like Il Blud. The weird ATK is offputting, but eh. It's for one hell of a lot more useful than that other thing, and takes a bit of dedication to pull out. So it's worth the effort really.

Card B.

Also fucking hell if you're using card A card B, don't openly announce whose card is whose.

._.

Card A is dumb. It's incredibly specific and not even that beneficial. You go through the trouble of pulling three monsters into that, with its mediocre stats, and you use all of its materials to... switch an opponent's Xyz for something else. WHY WOULD I EVER USE THAT OVER THUNDER SPARK?

Card B is cooler, I like Il Blud. The weird ATK is offputting, but eh. It's for one hell of a lot more useful than that other thing, and takes a bit of dedication to pull out. So it's worth the effort really.

Card B.

Also fucking hell if you're using card A card B, don't openly announce whose card is whose.

._.

I can see your point kind of, it was mostly to clear Xyz Monsters out of the way for weaker monsters, I didn't want to make it overpowered, but I see how it's not really that big of a deal. I just had it a be a 2-mat that could return Xyz Monsters at the start, but I felt like I needed a fix so it wasn't OP since unlike Thunker Spark it won't destroy the monsters so your opponent can't get it back with a CotH and such, but I guess Spark Dragon is a better choice than this card would ever be. But I respect your vote, and Hootcake gets 1 point.

0/3 to me
1/1 to Hootcake.

I can see your point kind of, it was mostly to clear Xyz Monsters out of the way for weaker monsters, I didn't want to make it overpowered, but I see how it's not really that big of a deal. I just had it a be a 2-mat that could return Xyz Monsters at the start, but I felt like I needed a fix so it wasn't OP since unlike Thunker Spark it won't destroy the monsters so your opponent can't get it back with a CotH and such

Ouroboros does this, has more ATK, can hit more things, and has more materials to use afterwards. Oh, and DOESN'T GIVE THEM ANOTHER MONSTER. Important bit right there. This isn't balanced, it's terrible.

Ouroboros does this, has more ATK, can hit more things, and has more materials to use afterwards. Oh, and DOESN'T GIVE THEM ANOTHER MONSTER. Important bit right there. This isn't balanced, it's terrible.

I don't know every single card in the game, I see how Ouroboros does pretty much the same, my card is not a better choice really. I might as well give the victory to Hootcake since I didn't know my card was going to be outclassed by something else. But I'll let it keep going I suppose.

So for me this was a clear Victory for Card B

Wings:  The low attack combined with the demand for 3 material were already strikes against it. But its effect put it under the line. Instead of just bouncing an Xyz you give the opponent a choice in replacing their Xyz. At its worst you turn Laggia into Dolkka or at least give the opponent to counter whatever you're doing. 

Sanguine: While that goofy Castle of Dark illusions based attack is taunting, it does all the things that a big Zombie would want you to do.

2/3 for Hootcake
0/3 for Me.

I forfeit, I never knew the card I made was so bad, so I'll give this victory to Hootcake, you deserve it better than I do. I'll need to do some more research next time I make a card I suppose.

Thanks for a good match.

Kuriboh, no.

Archived