[Leaderboard] Me VS Zextra (VOTE NOW!)

Zazubat

Normal Leaderboard rules apply, contest is to 3 votes, ends in a week from today (so the 25th). The theme is an Extra Deck Monster which supports an archetype which does not have an Extra Deck monster of either Fusion, Synchro or Xyz (counts up to LTGY). Winner gets 50 points plus a like, and as always a point in the Leaderboard.

My card:
Geargiatransformer-3.png
1 Machine-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters
Cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card attacks, or is attacked, your opponnet cannot activate cards that would remove Machine-Type monsters from the field until the End Phase. You can target 1 Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1“Geargia” monster you control; Special Summon the first target, and if you do, flip the second target into face-down Defense Position. This effect of “Geargiatransformer” can only be activated once per turn. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target up to 2 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 1 card, and if it is a Machine-Type monster, you can reveal it and draw an addtional card.
Rulings:
*Effects can still be activated, such as Stardust Dragon after "Geargiatransformer" attacks.
*Also, opponent would not be able to activate cards such as Dark Hole, even if there was other types on the field, as your opponent would not even be able to attempt to do as such.
*"Geargiatransformer" can target itselfs to flip it face-down.
*If you cannot reveal the drawn card, because of effects such as Ceremonial Bell, you cannot draw an addtional card.

Zextra's card:

arcanaforcexxiithejudgm.png

2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters
When you Summon an "Arcana Force" monster: Choose which effect to apply without tossing a coin. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target 1 “Arcana Force” monster you control. Toss a coin and the targeted monster gains the approptiate effect until the End Phase: • Heads: When the targeted monster destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Arcana Force” monster from your hand or Graveyard. • Tails: When the targeted monster destroys a monster by battle: Draw 1 card.

I'll be up for it - just for clarification, though: the Archetype just isn't allowed to have a member who's an Extra Deck card, correct?

Not one it already has, say making a Synchro for something like Photon, or making an Xyz Monster for HEROes.

I'll just post mine up here first :3

arcanaforcexxiithejudgm.png

Effect:

2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters

When you Summon an "Arcana Force" monster: Choose which effect to apply without tossing a coin. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target 1 “Arcana Force” monster you control. Toss a coin and the targeted monster gains the approptiate effect until the End Phase: • Heads: When the targeted monster destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Arcana Force” monster from your hand or Graveyard. • Tails: When the targeted monster destroys a monster by battle: Draw 1 card.

Great, voting is now up, so people get to voting!

EDIT: You might want to fix the wording to say "Choose 1 of that monster's effect to apply..." as I thought you meant Judgement's effects.

That wording doesn't really need fixing as far as I can tell, since Judgment's effect-choosing ability only applies to summons after itself.

That wording doesn't really need fixing as far as I can tell, since Judgment's effect-choosing ability only applies to summons after itself.

Well, if you think so, though with the current wording, it doesn't specify that it has to be that Summoned monster, only that a monster has to be Summoned. But keep it as it is if you feel that it's not needed.

Arcana Force 100% of the way. Whilst I worry that its ATK may be high, I think it is okay since it requires Lights. Its initial effect is independent of Xyz Material, which I like, and it has a pretty kick ass effect at that. Though I am shocked that this card offers only aggressive strategy, I'm still pretty impressed with its swarming and draw abilities.

Geargiatransformer appears okay, but it is a little too defensive to contribute to the Geargia strategy, which is basically overbearing swarming of machines.

I actually like Geargiatransformer, though... Not sure if Geargias truly need it. I mean, its cool for being a Machine-Type version of Fusioh Richie, just doesn't seem like it's truly a Geargia.

I am shocked that this card offers only aggressive strategy

Arcanas actually are aggressive, provided, they get the right effect.
Zex' card is another Light Barrier, which, by default, is something Arcanas need. The other effects it has lets you plus off itself and other Arcanas, like Charriot for example, which would makes for a great engine.
I'm voting Zex.

Gergia don't even need any more support. And though its effect is inventive enough, Gergia just don't NEED that thing.

Arcana Force on the other hand... They'd just love this. And they need a way to be more effective. It's got good stats for a Rank 4, a passive and a win-win just like the other EXs.

For future reference though The Judgment is XX though.

So yeah Zex's card.

Gergia don't even need any more support. And though its effect is inventive enough, Gergia just don't NEED that thing.

Arcana Force on the other hand... They'd just love this. And they need a way to be more effective. It's got good stats for a Rank 4, a passive and a win-win just like the other EXs.

For future reference though The Judgment is XX though.

So yeah Zex's card.

Thanks for your vote.

As for Judgment, it's actually XXII if I remember correctly, but Arcana Forces have that pattern where their ATK has to be 1000 higher than its number x100, barring The Fool and the EXs. And giving it 3200 ATK is a bit ridiculous, so that's how the EX came to be.

Good game, Zazu :3

And thanks to everybody else for voting as well - a rep for each of you.

Thanks for your vote.

As for Judgment, it's actually XXII if I remember correctly, but Arcana Forces have that pattern where their ATK has to be 1000 higher than its number x100, barring The Fool and the EXs. And giving it 3200 ATK is a bit ridiculous, so that's how the EX came to be.

Good game, Zazu :3

And thanks to everybody else for voting as well - a rep for each of you.

200px-JudgementCard.jpg

NOAP.

(He could have always required 3 Arcana Forces or somesuch.)

Another lose, I seem to just be a bad card maker. Sigh.

You shouldn't get too down over this; notice that none of the reviewers actually said that your card was bad - just that it was unneeded for the Archetype you decided to support, since Geargias are already a meta-level deck and they already have everything they need. Just take things such as that into account next time when making a card.

Archived