[Leaderboard] Me VS ★ 24/7 - No Br'Aix ★ [Zazu Wins, Flawless Victory]

Zazubat

New Season, so let's begin I guess. Rules are normal Leaderboard Rules, first to 3 etc. Winner gets a like and such. Make a Continuous Spell or Trap Card with an effect that lasts a set amount of turns (except 1 turn) or has an effect that activates after a set amount of turns. End date is the 11th of April.

Aix's card:

Expected Explosion
[Continuous Spell Card]
During their respective turns, each player must reveal their Set cards. If this face-up card is destroyed: Your opponent takes no damage until your next End Phase. During your next turn’s End Phase after this card’s activation: Destroy all cards on the field.

My card:

Tick-TockHereComesMr.png

Agh, I really can't think of anything else other than this.

[hr]Expected Explosion
[Continuous Spell Card]
During their respective turns, each player must reveal their Set cards. If this face-up card is destroyed: Your opponent takes no damage until your next End Phase. During your next turn’s End Phase after this card’s activation: Destroy all cards on the field.

I vote for tic toc Mr. Clock. While his effects are quite long I still see him being of some use. Expected Explosion is nuke that just simply baits MST and other backrow destruction. It just gives the opponent so many rewards for actually destroying it. They don't have to reveal their facedowns, they don't take any damage that turn, and they avoid a field nuke. 

Aix, your card is a peaking Dark Hole. No, it's a peaking field nuke. While your opponent's can't take damage and gives them first play to rebuild advantage, that doesn't change the fact it is a field nuke that allows you to peak at their face-down cards in exchange for them seeing yours! You could have none and get to see cards that you could then use destruction on.

Zazu, your card is a bit better. However, how do you expect counters to get on monsters? By their own effects? A bit slow if that is the case, but it does restrict the invulnerability of the card. It's re-usability is a question mark, but I don't see much of a problem with it. Also, the destruction is a bit slow to build up. However, it is balanced as it can just be a small scale destruction unlike the entire field nuke Aix has.

The third and final vote goes to Zazu.

Aix, your card is a peaking Dark Hole. No, it's a peaking field nuke. While your opponent's can't take damage and gives them first play to rebuild advantage, that doesn't change the fact it is a field nuke that allows you to peak at their face-down cards in exchange for them seeing yours! You could have none and get to see cards that you could then use destruction on.

Zazu, your card is a bit better. However, how do you expect counters to get on monsters? By their own effects? A bit slow if that is the case, but it does restrict the invulnerability of the card. It's re-usability is a question mark, but I don't see much of a problem with it. Also, the destruction is a bit slow to build up. However, it is balanced as it can just be a small scale destruction unlike the entire field nuke Aix has.

The third and final vote goes to Zazu.

Thanks for voting. I won it seems, though before I call it finished, I want to say that my card was made with the intention of any form of Counter in mind. As it doesn't state any specific Counter, that means you can use any Counter you want, so it's flexable I wanted to make it flexable for both Counters that work off Spell/Traps, and those that work of Monsters (like A-Counters). I made it this way as it's a way to make your opponent worried about your spell and not your monsters as much, as this means that they will have to waste otherwise valuable resources on this card, which could be used on Traps they might also need to worry about while also needing to worry about the monsters on the field. If I remember correctly, some Spell Counter cards allows you to move the Counters to any card, so if that's correct, you could move the Counters to this card if you needed to. I always liked the idea of Counters, so I wanted to support it. So did the voters it seems (or they don't like Aix' card, what ever works for me I suppose).

Anyways, that's the contest, so will change the title to say Finished now.

Archived