[Leadboard] Me VS Admin4 (FINISHED)

Zazubat

1.Normal Leaderboard Rules apply
2.First to 3 or when the contest ends (22st of April) wins.
3.Writtens are NOT allowed.
4.Make a Spell or Trap card that has to do with "time". You can be abstract if that's your thing, or you can make clock and call it a day, but that's not very interesting now is is?
5.Winner gets a point in the Leaderboard of course along with a Like from the loser.

Admin4's card:
wG8Vyk5.jpg'

When this card activates: Put 3 Time counters on target Monster card; divide its ATK and DEF by 3 (rounded down.) All Equip Spell cards equipped to target Monster card are destroyed. During each of your Standby Phases: Remove 1 Time counter from target Monster card. When target Monster card has no Time counters on it: Destroy this card; target Monster card regains its original ATK and DEF.
My card:
InterdimensionalTimeTravelMachine.png
When a Spell/Trap Card or monster effect is activated: Equip this to a monster you control as an equip card. When a Spell/Trap Card or monster effect is activated, the equiped monster gains 500 ATK. During the next End Phase of the next turn: Destroy this card and decrease the equiped monsters ATK by 500 for each time a card or card effect was activated after this card’s activation, then you can Tribute the monster that this card was equiped to; add this card to your hand You can only activate 1 “Interdimensional Time Travel Machine” can be activated per turn.

Both cards seem rushed... :\

I can not think of a monster a player would like with 1/3 of its attack, therefore I think this is meant to be use on an opponent, but how !? there are better ways to destroy equip spells, lower ATK and/or gather counters. TBH I see nothing good here. If it did stop any kind of equip cards, Dragunity and Inzektor decks would have found it troubling (kinda).

All I can think of is, Prophecy deck got a Limit Removal (kinda). And I bet you had that on mind while making it. I say its a sure 2000 by/against them, though it can never actual work against them. Now, with them it feels unnecessary, Star Hall, Power and Tempest to use for damage, as I saw it the deck never won in a few turns, only for not doing enough damage, but with this that will change. Could be used elsewhere but meh.

Maybe this is all about concept, but I am even a worst judge here, so no.

IMO both cards are unnecessary, but in 2 different ways, Interdimensional Time Travel Machine ( :rolleyes:) is unnecessary because it pours into an already filled cup, while Nostalgic Illusion ("iLL" :p) is unnecessary as brings nothing new to the table (*wannabeclevermodeoff*). I think Nostalgic Illusion is a better card.

Honestly, neither are very good, and neither are really something I would consider running, but if I have to choose, I pick Zazu's card because what it does is somewhat different from pre-existing cards, whereas even something as obscure as Darkworld Shackles outclasses Nostalgic Illusion. Zazu's card is also somewhat applicable to the meta (no, not really, but w/e) because the current decks, especially Spellbooks, spam effects.

If there's still time, I vote Admin4. The design and the card's effect go well together, and even though it seems a bit OP, it could be used against your own monster if you run with a few reverse traps. It's a card that isn't too great, but could be used in a weak combo, whereas the time machine I wouldn't run in anything. Vote goes to Admin4.

If there's still time, I vote Admin4. The design and the card's effect go well together, and even though it seems a bit OP, it could be used against your own monster if you run with a few reverse traps. It's a card that isn't too great, but could be used in a weak combo, whereas the time machine I wouldn't run in anything. Vote goes to Admin4.

Oh oops, I forgot about this, the contest ended yesterday sorry about that.

Archived