[Leaderboard] Azn Wins

Alpakha

1. Rules of 1v1 apply.

2. All spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. will be report on site.

3. Cards due 3 days after a contestant is chosen.

4. Voting ends a week after both cards are entered, first to 3 votes win. Voting Ends: 5/6/13

5. Prize: 1 Rep & 150 points from loser

6. Each person will make a card that supports an existing attribute (excluding Divine). As long as the card supports the attribute you choose, it's fine (so it can be any type of card).

[spoiler=Bujin's Card]

217712.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Azn's Card]

6pjm0Be.jpg

Shuffle 2 Level 4 or lower monsters from your Graveyard into your Deck to add 1 WATER monster from your Deck to your hand with a Level equal to the combined Level of the 2 monsters returned to your Deck. The monster you added to your hand cannot be summoned this turn, nor activate its effects. You can activate only 1 "Oceanic Atlas" per turn.[/spoiler]

Bujin: 1

Azn: 3

You know, I hate when I have to do this, but I actually like Card B more, but WATER really does not need more boost. While it does try to keep itself balanced, you still get to return your monster as well as get a powerful guy to your hand. If did something like banish them instead, or didn't use the Graveyard so much, it wouldn't be so abuseable, and maybe if it was a Trap instead. But it's still a pretty nice card if it wasn't for the fact that WATER is so broke. The EARTH support is much nicer in terms of balance, and it seems like it's more of a Rock-Type supporter, as those like to be in DP, but regardless, it's pretty neat, and it can be searched easily as it is a Field. I'll go with card A.

Once per turn is not enough, it would have been better as a quick effect with a heavy cost IMO. Its other effect only make it less splashable, which I think unneeded. Also, cards that activate on flip usually have a method to re-flip themselves.

Why water !? it already has a shit ton of support cards...

Anyways, it is limited enough. I can not say much as it has a simple effect...

I vote for Oceanic Atlas, it might be an unnecessary card, but Corse Mountain is unplayable.

i'd like to vote for card B.

i liked that card,the effect seems very useful for Water decks.It can be used to get the card that you need and it can be used to win the duel sometimes.But it could be more better if it was a Quick-play Spell Card.Anyway i vote for card B.

I find, like the others that have voted, that this vote is slightly difficult. Azn's card I feel is more creative, and playable, but WATER just doesn't need this kind of support. With Merlanteans spamming the game anything that supports WATER right now I immediately look down upon. Now, Corse Mountain is an interesting card and if Flip Effects weren't so slow then it might be a somewhat usable card, but the fact is, is that that form of EARTH deck is too slow and too inconsistent. 

I vote for Azn's card.

Archived