[Leaderboard] Toyo vs Basara VOTING IS UP! VOTE NOW! VOTERS GET COOKIES! CAPS ARE COOL!

[spoiler=Rules and other barmy stuff]

1. All leaderboard rules are to be followed, obv

2. First to 3, or whoever has the most votes at 19th of May wins.

3. No written cards, please. It's really not that hard to find a picture.

4. Votes must have a reason/valid. Otherwise I wont count it and I'll shoot your face with a Desert Eagle.

5.  Winner gets a point in the leaderboard and a like from the loser. Points are also welcome~

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card Requirements]

Make a card that supports an archetype that isn't meta, but isn't necessarily a part of the archetype. It just needs to have an effect that in some way will help the archetype you are supporting. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card Toyo]

225006.jpg              

[spoiler=It's Stardust/Signer Dragon support. Hey, those cards were an archetype too, right?]

When this card isNormal Summoned: you can target 1 Level 3 or lower non-tuner monster in your graveyard; Special Summon it. That monster's effect(s) is negated. Once per turn: you can tribute this card and another non-tuner monster you control; Special Summon 1 Dragon-type Synchro Monster from your extra deck whose level is equal to the combined level of the tributed cards +1.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card Basara]

7wkhNB0.jpg

[spoiler=It's Battlin' Boxer *shudders* support]

When this card is Normal Summoned; You can send it to the Graveyard; Normal Summon 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Well, both cards are girls. This way, you should never figure out which one belongs to who. Oh wait, Yugico forces me to write my own name there. Bastards...

and while the SS effect of Toyo's card is pretty useless, as most targets would like to remove themselves from the field, where it would then be dead, but it's still good support.

I think that actually makes it more balanced, and kind of interesting, so you don't just Normal Summon any Lv8 like Dragunity Dux and stuff.

Card B: I'm not sure about Normal Summoning from the Graveyard, but even if that existed, it's not as great as simply NSing another copy from your hand, and they're even searchable and everything.

Vote for Toyo.

Basara's card is lackluster. I don't feel thst it does a good enough job for what it is doing. Toyo, I had a few thought about your card. It's versatile as it can create an instant Level 7 Synchro or Level 8 Synchro with the latter as a balance since it wasn't properly Special Summoned. With that, Toyo wins.

Archived