[Leaderboard]Dante vs. Zazu [Voting in Progress]

Standard Leaderboard rules apply. First to 3 votes wins. Deadline is 11:59 (UTC -06:00) on August 10th.

Card Conditions: [spoiler='Spoiler']Make a card that relies on the use of all 5 zones (Banished, Field, Hand, Graveyard, and Deck). You can have effects that go Graveyard->Banish, Graveyard->Hand, etc., just as long as it uses all 5 zones.[/spoiler]

Cards will be in a Card A/Card B format. Written only (to stop bias). PM your submission to me.

Cards are up!

CARD A:

[spoiler='spoiler']

Bujinjection

Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Bujin" monster. The equipped monster's type is also treated as Beast-Warrior-Type. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect), you can discard 1 "Bujin" monster instead. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 "Bujin" monster in your Graveyard; banish that target, and if you do, change the equipped monster's battle position. If this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponnet's card effect while the only monsters you control are "Bujin" monsters: You can add 1 "Bujin" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Bujinection" once per turn.[/spoiler]

CARD B:

[spoiler='spoiler']

Spark of Inspiration

Quick Play

Target 1 card on the field; Destroy that Target. You can Banish this card plus 1 other Spell Card in your Graveyard; Add 1 "Spark of Inspiration" from your Deck to your hand. During your Draw Phase: You may add this card from your Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your Normal Draw. You can only use 1 "Spark of Inspiration" effect per turn, and only once that turn.[/spoiler]

Card B has more versatile applications and the concept of recyclable 141 removal is neat.

Card A is nice as well, but it requires getting rid of your potential setup as you won't ALWAYS have Bujin in your grave who don't want to be there or in your hand who want to be in the grave. Not to mention the only thing it really accomplishes is keeping a Bujin on the field who most likely isn't even Yamato.

So yes, B gmv.

A:

I'm not as familiar with Bujin's as I'd like, although I've been steamrolled by them enough. Anyway, the beast-warrior clause allows Mikazuchi to do more special summoning from the hand and all that jazz, this card allows a bujin monsters to stall out even more to get a big xyz play. It looks powerful, although I'd have to see it in action to judge it properly. 

B:

I think it's too abusable, once you draw it, you can gain access to it pretty much whenever you like. Plus, as a quick-play spell card that can destroy any card (not just monsters, or spells/traps) it is too versatile for a card of that accessibility in my opinion. It completely dwarfs cards like MST, Soul Taker, and an array of others. 

So I'll vote for card A, Archetype support that may be slightly too good is less of an evil than generic support for any deck that is too good. I mean Spark of Inspiration would probably be allowed as a limited card, but then that defeats the object of half of its effect. 

p.s. If either of you have time, me and Mugendramon would appreciate votes on our contest. Thanks. 

My vote has to be for Card A, as Card B is more powerful then a card should be easily. A 1-4-1 on anything on the field at SS2 isn't something the game needs, especially with how searchable it is/recyclable. Even if it was just the very first sentence on this card it wouldn't be something welcomed in Yu-Gi-Oh!

Did you seriously think that the design behind card B is good? Destroy anything, and it is a Quick-Play? Already there it should be changed, but then you give multiple ways to bring it back. WHAT THE FUCK!? Seriously, you're a Level 5/6 member, and this is what I get? I can't believe the shit I see on this forum, but I expect something a bit better. Card A is fine, while I doubt it will be played since Yamato does all the work, it has a lot to it without being overpowered, though the free Bujin Spell/Trap should have had so it couldn't add itself, as that is dumb design.

Card A gets vote.

Archived