Toon Polymerization

- Minimania -

u2hDKdJ.jpg
You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, and you can substitute 1 Toon Monster for any 1 Fusion Material Monster, but the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be correct.

Sounds iffy.

I took The Eternal Winter's advice, and removed the Level 6 or Lower clause in the card. The original text for this card is; "You can Fusion Summon 1 Level 6 or Lower Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, and you can substitute 1 Toon Monster for any 1 Fusion Material Monster, but the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be correct."

I like the idea, but it seems too "Wombo Combo"-ish. Maybe make it work like the Eye of Timaeus, where you tribute a Toon Monster, then a summon a monster from the Extra Deck that has the monster's original form listed on it. So say you tribute Toon Dark Magician Girl, you get a Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight. That would make it a lot better and actually it would give Toons power plays that don't require Toon World. It's a really good idea though, I dig it.

You have to specify where the Materials are coming from. Presumably hand and field.

Elemental HERO Prisma is more searchable than most Toon monsters. Prisma does something similar to this card and can Summon monsters like Cyber Twin Dragon and Gladiator Beast Gyzarus, although it requires you to include the monster you intend to copy in your Deck.

I like Trikster's idea but that would be a Blue-Eyes-Ultimate Dispenser.

Archived