Rosewing Angel

Atypical-Abbie

You know those Plant-Type Angel cards? Yeah, it's meant to be support for them. Also, Duel Portal now has Pendulum Monsters, so this will be put up on there.

qnmTeKd.png

Pendulum Effect:
You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Plant-Type monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Level 7 or higher Plant-Type monster; add 1 Level 7 or higher Plant-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Monster Effect:
When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; replace this effect with that monster's original effects. Other Plant-Type monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's monster effects.

I personally am not a fan of this card's 8 scale, due to the fact that it cannot be used to summon the Plant Princesses. This flaw is especially frustrating, since its pendulum effect acts as really nice plant princess support.

Copying effects in such a way is difficult to gauge the power level of, considering that any cards that work similarly are kinda wrapped up into a really bad package. Protection from targeting monster effects does a lot of work, stopping cards such as Castel and 101 (in DP, it also protects against things such as Myria, and a ton of other cards that do not come to mind at 3:44 pm. I swear, you are going to know the entire beast deck through causal mentions at this point.) Of course, this really doesn't cause any large issue, considering that she herself can still be targeted. 

So yeah, main change I would make is changing the Scale to 9, so it can be used to summon Plant Princesses that clog the hand. Her first effect might be worth changing, which should be able to be gleaned from a relatively small amount of testing on DP.

I personally am not a fan of this card's 8 scale, due to the fact that it cannot be used to summon the Plant Princesses. This flaw is especially frustrating, since its pendulum effect acts as really nice plant princess support.

Copying effects in such a way is difficult to gauge the power level of, considering that any cards that work similarly are kinda wrapped up into a really bad package. Protection from targeting monster effects does a lot of work, stopping cards such as Castel and 101 (in DP, it also protects against things such as Myria, and a ton of other cards that do not come to mind at 3:44 pm. I swear, you are going to know the entire beast deck through causal mentions at this point.) Of course, this really doesn't cause any large issue, considering that she herself can still be targeted. 

So yeah, main change I would make is changing the Scale to 9, so it can be used to summon Plant Princesses that clog the hand. Her first effect might be worth changing, which should be able to be gleaned from a relatively small amount of testing on DP.

I didn't plan for it to be used with Plant Princesses, but I can just change it to 9 instead, not a  big problem.

• 4 weeks later...

well i like this card do to some test play i have coded this card in ygopro and i most say this card has some nice combos for plant decks althrough this would need more support which i started making and its come out just fine i like this card man but the scale 9 would be nice too. where did u make this card on because my pendulum cards words are bad and the program i use and YCM being that its 2015 still doesnt have pendulum template like they need to get it together. it would be nice to see more and more of your rosewing cards tho man. and i feel that your copy effect isnt needed i only find myself use him for the pendulum summon and not using his effect although this one time i use his effect on consteller kaus which help me xyz but other than that you might have to give him a better support effect towards the plants 

Archived