[Leaderboard] Dragon Sage vs Aquatic Ether Zerpant

Northern Sage

Rules:

-All Leaderboard rules apply.
First to 3 votes or most votes by the deadline wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.

Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.

-Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)

-Cards must be PM'd to me.
-Remove any evidence of the card being made by you to ensure anonymity.
-In case a downtime happens, the deadlines may be extended.

Rewards:

-The winner gets a rep from the loser.
-All voters get a rep for voting.

Deadlines:
-The deadline for entries is July 22nd, 11:59 P.M. GMT+1.

-The contest ends on July 24th, 11:59 P.M. GMT+1.

Requirement:

Make a monster based off sweets in some way.

Entries:

Card A:

WPALP3S.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: you can target 1 Set Spell/Trap card on the field; it cannot be activated while this card is face-up on the field. A card targeted by this card's effect cannot be activated in response to this effect.

Card B:

US4jumc.jpg

If you control 2 or more Level 4 or lower monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), but if you do, all monsters you control are treated as Fairy-type until the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn, except from the Extra Deck. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon or if it is detached from an Xyz Monster, you can draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Candied Conga" once per turn.

I'm going to have to vote for Card B. Card A, whilst being the tamer one, is just too sluggish for my taste (I haven't liked stun for ages), and the reward for playing out a simple game mechanic is too little for it to be of any significance anyways.

So yeah, Card B GMV.

Archived