[Leaderboard] Striker vs Dragon Sage

Rules:
All Leaderboard rules apply.
PM the card to me.
Cards due 10:13am PDT on 8/9.
First to 3 votes or most by 7:10am PDT on 8/10 wins.
If there are no votes after the deadline, next vote wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.
My opponent and I have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why we don't accept it.
Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)
Create a Level/Rank 1 monster with a minor floodgate effect.

Rewards:
The winner gets a rep from the loser.
All voters get a rep for voting.

Card A
pF5gwnz.jpg
During each End Phase, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Warrior-type monster in your hand. Cards cannot be sent from the hand to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell/Trap Card, except by the effect of a "Koa'ki Meiru" card.

Card B
Deukanous
DARK
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
700/1900
2 Level 1 monsters
(1) If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monster: You can also Xyz Summon this card by attaching 2 Level 1 monsters from your Graveyard to this card, and if you do, those Xyz Materials are banished when detached. (2) Whenever a card would be added to hand by a card effect, except by drawing, it is set on the field instead. (3) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; shuffle 2 Level 1 monsters from your Graveyard into your Deck, then draw 1 card.

Card A:

Card looks too weak. It carries Koa'ki Meiru's drawback for whatever reason, and isn't strong enough to support its own floodgate effect. Then, it's underwhelming when all what it does is said floodgate effect.

Also, I dislike how this conflicts with Koa'ki Meiru flavor: Koa'kis aren't DARK/LIGHT, and they even focus on disrupting said attributes (see KM Drago, Doom), and yet this is LIGHT.

Card B:

First, that free Xyz Summon is really nasty; seriously, you get a free Rank1 that is Tribute fodder at worst, just for having 2 Level1s in the grave. How about no?

Then, not only it's a free Summon, but also comes with materials attached so you can use its pseudo-Emeral effect and get an additional plus.

Finally, I thought the challenge was to have a minor floodgate effect, but this card's is no minor effect: Setting whatever either opponent fetchs into the hand can be both too disrupting and advantageous, since not only you slow the opponent down, but also you can use this to Set monsters on the field, skipping any costly Summoning/Set conditions. Granted, by being Set you have to wait a turn to flip them face-up and use their effects and/or attack, but still, you got to place it on the field without spending your Normal Summon or summoning costs.

In my opinion both cards are bad in different ways (A is weak and unflavorful, and B is too strong with a hint of abusability), so this time I'm going for Card C.

Archived