Kozmo Hermit

TF2_The_Scout

VH3OFhV.jpg

During either player's turn: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level 2 or higher "Kozmo" monster from your hand. You can pay 500 LP; Special Summon 1 banished Level 4 or lower "Kozmo" monster. This card must be banished to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate the effect of "Kozmo Hermit" once per turn.

A fusion of Yoda and The Wizard of Oz. Originally, I was going to make the summoning 1 banished Kozmo monster a quick effect, but I thought that it would be too OP.

Well, it can summon level 2 or higher Kozmo monster during either player turns, without any decent cost, which is a bit OP considering it can summon a level 7 or 8 (Dark Destroyer), give it a limitation, for example it can only be activated during the controller's turn...

I'm sorry. Do you not know how Kozmo plays? All low-level Kozmo monsters do that. I mean, Strawman is level 2 and can summon 2 Dark Destroyers for a pittance.

Isn't this guy basically just better Strawman?

No.

-Strawman can use both of its effects in the same turn. Hermit cannot.

-Hermit can only summon level 4 or lower Kozmos. Strawman can summon any Kozmo.

-Strawman can OTK harder because it can summon 2 Dark Destroyers in the same turn and trigger there effects. Hermit can't.

-Strawman negates the effect of the monster it summons. Hermit doesn't.

Archived